Signature Banner Challenge #20 - Miami: No Screencaps - Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Alternating Banner Challenge #13-NY: Epilogue - Voting!

Time to announce the winners! :)

First
epilogue7a.jpg
BlackFlag

Second
epilogue1a.jpg
BlackFlag

Third
epilogue8a.jpg
BlackFlag

Honorable Mention
epilogue2a.jpg
GregNickRyanFan (DeaditeSlayer)
Because I like the idea of this and the colors. Very nice! :)

Thanks to BlackFlag and GregNickRyanFan for entering! :) If either of you would like a winner's banner, let me know!

Congrats, blackflag. :)

Thanks for the honorable mention. :)

Congrats everyone for the great job (also the challenge runner), though I totally forgot to vote :lol:

Ok guys, I'll be posting the new LV challenge by the weekend so "stay tuned" :thumbsup:

Congrats, blackflag. :)

Thanks for the honorable mention. :)

Congrats to you too GNRFan. :bolian: Thanks for the votes everyone. :) I feel slightly embarassed as I'm frequently threatening the computer while making banners. :alienblush:

Susan

Congrats blackflag and GNRF! Sorry I didn't get to enter Smokey, things are hectic here at home lately so not been online as much.

Ok guys, guess it’s time to put up a new challenge for you fabulous artists ;)

**Alternating Banner Challenge #14 - Las Vegas: Original Cast**

It's time for the next installment of the Alternating Banner Challenge! Las Vegas is up this round, and the theme is going to be Original Cast . As most of you have noticed there’s been lots of changes in the whole CSI:Franchise and lots of actors said goodbye while some others joined the cast . . . well I want you to foucs on the original characters of CSI:Crime Scene Investigation! Feel free to use any cap you want with at least one of the members I’m going to mention later in the post ;)

The rules - which were "borrowed" from a variaty of people :lol:

HOW TO SEND A PM
Subject: ABC #14 – Original Cast
Body: Images, URLs. If you cannot do images - the URLS are fine.
If you cannot send a PM, send me an email [check out my profile to get the address]

1. All banners must be sized to 220x75 pixels.

2. You can submit up to 3 banners.

3. Animated banners are not allowed.

4. Please use banners you have created for this challenge and that have not been posted anywhere else. Banners that have already been posted (in the banner thread, other challenges, as sigs, etc.) will not be accepted.

5. Do not post your entries here. Send me a PM with both the image and the link. If you cannot send a PM, please, email me using the address in my profile.

6. Please put ABC #14 or something similar as the subject of your PM or email. Also be sure to let me know which category you are entering, Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced. Intermediates, please include a second category in case there are not enough entries.
Example: {banner}
{banner link}

7.Entries are due by November 8 at 6:00 PM EST.

8. Please remember, entries should be free of any vulgar text or images. And no entries should be posted anywhere before the challenge is over.

9. Last but not least, everyone is welcome and encouraged to enter! Please PM or email me with any problems or questions. And have fun! :)

Here are some caps which explain what characters I’m talking about ;), but you can use also your own caps :
Gil Grissom
Catherine Willows
Warrick Brown
Sara Sidle
Nick Stokes
Greg Sanders
Jim Brass

You can find lots of other caps
here – CSI:Caps
here – CSI:Wetpaint.com
But, please, use any cap you want, you can also use your own caps ;)

Any doubt or problem? Just ask ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back