Sid Hammerback - The coroner with the coolest glasses.

I saw Joy in Hills Have Eyes! He totally freaked me out. :guffaw: It's like he had been a mutant all his life.

I mean come on, it really takes someone special to play Sid, especially how he can go from being really creepy to being really sweet in a matter of seconds...
Agreed 100%! :thumbsup: It takes a very versatile actor. I adore how he portrays Sid, to the way he talks and how he moves when he say his lines... it's always perfect timing. Robert wears Sid like a winter coat, man. Or second skin lol It shows how comfortable he is to play his character, I think.

I agree Cyn, Rob is just awesome. :adore: I think it's great to see a character so comfortable in their role, like he is in the role of Sid, it just makes the character flow so much better if the actors heart is really in it. :adore:

Haha, I'm not good with horror movies, so I haven't seen Rob in the Hills Have Eyes, but I bet he was amazing, he's great at playing creepy characters, yet at the same time he seems to be totally down to earth and sweet. :adore:

I saw Joy in Hills Have Eyes! He totally freaked me out. :guffaw: It's like he had been a mutant all his life.

I mean come on, it really takes someone special to play Sid, especially how he can go from being really creepy to being really sweet in a matter of seconds...
Agreed 100%! :thumbsup: It takes a very versatile actor. I adore how he portrays Sid, to the way he talks and how he moves when he say his lines... it's always perfect timing. Robert wears Sid like a winter coat, man. Or second skin lol It shows how comfortable he is to play his character, I think.

Now you'll make me watch Hills have eyes.:guffaw:

YES!Sid is the man that can be both creepy and sweet and a half minute scene.The moves he makes with his hands, his body and his eyes or the tone of his voice when he thinks something is exciting cannot change.If they do it will be a different character!

I totally agree with you Athens, if they changed anything about Sid's personality or mannerisms, it would totally ruin the character, Rob has got Sid down to a tee, no one would ever be able to play Sid quite like he does, I think he was an amazing addition to the team, he is just perfect for the role. :adore:

Hehe, and I'm with you Mac's Girl, he definitely does have an air of charm about him. :adore:

I totally agree with you Athens, if they changed anything about Sid's personality or mannerisms, it would totally ruin the character, Rob has got Sid down to a tee, no one would ever be able to play Sid quite like he does, I think he was an amazing addition to the team, he is just perfect for the role. :adore:

Hehe, and I'm with you Mac's Girl, he definitely does have an air of charm about him. :adore:

I love your siggie, its great. :)

Aww thanks. :) The lovely Luf100 made it for me. :D Hehe, I think Sid needs more loving so I'm all for having a Sid banner or icon. :lol: I've made some Sid icons too, so if you'd like one I can send you some of mine. :D He can never have enough love in my opinion... I'm so psyched for seeing him in the new season. :D

Aww thanks. :) The lovely Luf100 made it for me. :D Hehe, I think Sid needs more loving so I'm all for having a Sid banner or icon. :lol: I've made some Sid icons too, so if you'd like one I can send you some of mine. :D He can never have enough love in my opinion... I'm so psyched for seeing him in the new season. :D

Awww thanks, I'd like that :) I have a couple of Sid banners that were made for me by Sam222. But I thought I needed to put Mac on there somewhere :lol:

Sid hasn't been typically creepy-endearing for way too long now. I can't say I'm a fan of the change, because it really feels like he's lost something. Only thing is, I can't tell if it's a result of the shootout in "Pay Up" or a result of Marty Pino's going bad. He did seem a little drained after "Point of No Return", but he was able to tease Mac about not using his day off in "Greater Good".

Hello y'all! :D

I love Sid's relationship with everybody. And i was wondering if at some point we will see him as "The confesor" . I mean, he knows *everything* :D so he can easily being the right "Voice of Reason" everybody needs

I love all his scenes with Sheldon, Stella and Mac and i really liked his scene with Don in Pay Up!

Debbs :D

^ I too wonder if Sid could become that character that everyone tells their secrets/issues/fears/etc to, just because they think he wouldn't ever bring them up with anyone else. And so he'd be the one with dirt on everybody :guffaw: In many ways, he often seems to be the constant, the rock with the team -- other people change, fly off the handle, act in unexpected ways, just not him. I hope that stays the same.

I too wonder if Sid could become that character that everyone tells their secrets/issues/fears/etc to, just because they think he wouldn't ever bring them up with anyone else. And so he'd be the one with dirt on everybody :guffaw: In many ways, he often seems to be the constant, the rock with the team -- other people change, fly off the handle, act in unexpected ways, just not him. I hope that stays the same.
Hey Maya!

It was said personal stories were going to be kept this season so i really would like the whole team could make confidences to him and he could give them advices. He is expert dealing with grieving people so this is the right time for him to talk to them :D

Besides i agree with you he seems to be a kind of stone, anchor, to them. Especially for Mac. I really would like a development with Sid showing how much he knows all of them! :D

Last edited:
Hey Ghawazee! :)

It would be the greatest if Sid could become the cornerstone of all the personal stories that are going to be happening this year; he'd be like this omniscient godfather, the voice of reason to any problem another character brings before him. Because yeah, it's not like he wouldn't have experience with that. They don't seem to be planning anything else for Sid, so it's the least they could give us :shifty: I would really love to see Flack venting to Sid again. Heck, and Adam too -- maybe he could complain to Sid about Haylen "stealing" his job :lol:

And then he could start dropping hints to the other characters, if he thinks someone who's talked to him really needs to talk to another character on the team that they're closer to (like, him hinting to Stella that she should talk to Flack, or Mac).

I would really love to see Flack venting to Sid again. Heck, and Adam too -- maybe he could complain to Sid about Haylen "stealing" his job :lol:

And then he could start dropping hints to the other characters, if he thinks someone who's talked to him really needs to talk to another character on the team that they're closer to (like, him hinting to Stella that she should talk to Flack, or Mac).

i have faith that Sid will have his own epsiode this season :) Personally if he talked to Adam it would be hilarious:lol:
Actually it makes sense if he talked to Flack and Stella mou because i have always felt the three of them are a lot alike so if they suffered a crisis, it would be plausible he talked to them! :D

I want more funny comments from Sid! Love when he is in "Welcome to my creepy place" mood:lol::lol::lol:

Adam/Sid interaction would be like the icing on the cake, if they gave it to us :guffaw:Almost everyone else seems to be getting an episode of their own this season -- Sid needs one, too! (Especially since Joy did amazingly with "Point of No Return", easily one of my favourite episodes from Season 5.) And where has his creepy place been? :( I never thought I could miss it so much until I realized it's been over half a year since we last heard from the creepy place. I hope Sid doesn't stay so serious...I think he's someone the others could come to rely on a lot, especially when they're all going through their own drama. And yeah -- I think he'd be a great person to talk to both Flack and Stella (who both seem bent on convincing everyone they're fine, even though I know for a fact that he isn't, and I'm half-sure she isn't either). Sid's frighteningly observant...I wouldn't be at all surprised if we get a scene in an upcoming episode where he's the first one out of all the team to actually say it out loud -- that neither Flack or Stella (or anyone else on the team who's going through stuff) is completely fine, and they need help.

Back