**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five weeks until the next episode? Especially in the middle of the season. That seems longer than usual. I hope they get rid of Memmo quickly. That last episode was way to violent for me.

Five weeks until the next episode? Especially in the middle of the season. That seems longer than usual. I hope they get rid of Memmo quickly. That last episode was way to violent for me.
This is a show about murders and other violent crimes. :p I would expect violence from it. I didn't find the last episode with Memmo in it that violent. I know there was a lot of senseless killing going on but hey, it is a crime show (and it's Miami, they always have to make it excessive it seems).

Anywaaay I'm really looking forward to that episode, I loved the previous one. But wtf, five weeks? :eek: I'm not going to have anything to look forward to on Sundays for five weeks. :( That's seems almost longer than the Christmas break...

Last edited:
Anywaaay I'm really looking forward to that episode, I loved the previous one. But wtf, five weeks? :eek: I'm not going to have anything to look forward to on Sundays for five weeks. :( That's seems almost longer than the Christmas break...

And did you notice they're putting Hawaii 5-0 in Miami's time slot at least once?

Strange?

And did you notice they're putting Hawaii 5-0 in Miami's time slot at least once?

Strange?
Really? I hadn't noticed that. Kinda weird. o_O They must be testing out the time slots still or something. First moving Miami to Sunday, then having Miami on at 8 for a few episodes, now they're going to try Miami 5-0 on Sunday? Wuut. CBS is so strange. :rolleyes:

For being such a good season (in my opinion) it's sad that Miami is being shuffled around so often. If I was a casual viewer I would be getting so confused as to when it's actually on, I'd probably stop watching. :/

There is nothing nefarious happening this week. CBS simply wants to use the power of the AFC Championship Game to try and get more viewers to watch Hawaii 5-0. Think of it like a show getting the post Super Bowl timeslot.

Spoilers for 9.18 are out. Don't know the episode title, and there's not much to go on... but the case deals with the rapes and deaths of two women. Calleigh is present (and has a few scenes with Eric), as well as Loman, Horatio, Natalia, Walter, and Ryan. Hopefully I'll know more on Monday.

Spoilers for 9.18 are out. Don't know the episode title, and there's not much to go on... but the case deals with the rapes and deaths of two women. Calleigh is present (and has a few scenes with Eric), as well as Loman, Horatio, Natalia, Walter, and Ryan. Hopefully I'll know more on Monday.

thanks, vegaslights! I will impatiently awaiting Monday's news, especially those of Eric and Calleigh...it's been a long time of no news about them. I believe that it will leave only 4 episodes till the end of the season.

9.18 episode title is "About Face".

I haven't seen it in the spoilers I have but that could be it, yeah.

I haven't seen it in the spoilers I have but that could be it, yeah.

THats Correct [edited by mod to remove source] ..its Called "About Face"

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some promotinial photos for 9.13 Last Stand

a424a23310d84b5dc7f577d669145c43.jpg

0f3ff48e37988da78313a921f5c4bf42.jpg

THIS PICTURE MADE MY DAY DANCING Horatio, he looks like he's gonna fall but still it cracked my day//
19b3bc42906d56822beee0e09ec352af.jpg

source: spoilertv.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back