Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Scoop: CSI: NY on CBS - Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"In Vino Veritas" - When CSI Mac Taylor decides to surprise his girlfriend in Vegas, he discovers she's missing and asks his friend D.B. Russell for help. Meanwhile, the CSIs investigate the loss of a local wine collector on part one of a two-part crossover with CSI:NY, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Feb. 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Gary Sinise ("CSI: NY") guest stars as Mac Taylor.

source: http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Scoop-CSI-NY-on-CBS-Wednesday-February-6-2013-20130128

Is Sid going to live to see a possible 10th season of CSI: NY? — Bradley, via Twitter
ADAM: Absolutely. Executive producer Pam Veasey says the writers never intended for Sid's secret cancer diagnosis to be about the looming fear of death. "We wanted to focus on people talking about living with it. How do you continue your life? How do you be optimistic? How do you continue to do what you do?" she says. "We don't plan on getting rid of Sid. We don't plan on watching him deteriorate onscreen. We just wanted you to see the choices people make when they know they might only have a short time."

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Scandal-Bones-Greys-Spoilers-1060085.aspx

Ok first promo for next week,thoughts?

I'm curious about DB's question but I'm betting he was wondering if she ran off or something. Love Mac's love comment.

At the end of CSI. Someone will hopefully post it soon. I do wonder if we'll see the same promo Friday or a different one.

As for DB. He was asking Mac how well he knew Christine...I was curious, but obviously he'd have to consider the possibility of her running off. We know it isn't the case, but he wouldn't.

I'm 99 percent decided that I'm going to bypass Wednesday and watch In Vino Veritas Friday at 7 my time. It'll finish right before part 2 starts and I won't hang for a whole two days.

I wonder how many people won't watch NY because they hate Ted Danson. :lol:

I noticed Christine's phone where Mac is wearing a turquoise t-shirt. I think it looks tacky. It's at the 8 second mark.

I know someone who WON'T be watching this crossover. :lol:

I wonder how many people won't watch NY because they hate Ted Danson. :lol:

I noticed Christine's phone where Mac is wearing a turquoise t-shirt. I think it looks tacky. It's at the 8 second mark.

I know someone who WON'T be watching this crossover. :lol:

Why not? Just curious.

Ryan's Smashing Life: Mellow Bravo on CSI: NY http://www.rslblog.com/2013/01/mellow-bravo-on-csi-ny.html via @theRSL

CSI: NY - Episode 9.14 - White Gold - Sneak Peek (Spoilers): http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/01/csi-ny-episode-914-white-gold-sneak-peek.html#.UQr--Bni_yK.twitter

CSI: NY - Episode 9.16 - Blood Actually - Press Release

ON VALENTINE'S DAY, MAC AND THE TEAM TACKLE THREE TWISTED TALES OF LOVE GONE WRONG, ON “CSI: NY,” FRIDAY, FEB. 15

Internationally Renowned Multi-Platinum Recording Artist Josh Groban Guest Stars As Himself

CHEAT TWEET: Will the team get to the bottom of some twisted #ValentinesDay stories on #CSINY? @joshgroban guest stars Friday 2/15! http://bit.ly/11bdIDC

“Blood Actually” – On Valentine's Day, Mac and the team tackle three twisted tales of love gone wrong, on CSI: NY, Friday, Feb. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Internationally renowned multi-platinum recording artist Josh Groban guest stars as himself, performing one of his own songs, “Happy in My Heartache,” from his upcoming album All That Echoes, which will be released Feb. 5.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Natalie Martinez (Detective Jamie Lovato)
Megan Dodds (Christine Whitney)
Sydney Park (Ellie Danville)
Josh Groban (Himself)
Trenton Rostedt (Theodore Hart)
Wayne Bastrup (Wayne Brown)
Georgie Flores (Laura Palmer)
Clint Culp (Bernard Chandler)
Amy Gumenick (Sandra Chandler)
Shanna Collins (Wendy Howser)
Mark Hengst (Jeremy Howser)
Omar J. Dorsey (Thomas Reynolds)

WRITTEN BY: Adam Targum
DIRECTED BY: Christine Moore

Source: CBS

Last edited:
Yayyyy Mac and Christine valentine I hope. There weren't any hints in the spoilers, were there? I do see Megan listed, so that's why I figured that what it'll be. Along with probably following up on how she's recovering from next week.

I wonder if Mac will say at the end of tonight that he's going to Vegas as a setup for Wed. I just wish they'd put up the full guest list for the crossover ep's NY half...we only have Ted and one other listing so far.

Last edited:
Too late for editing that post but anyone know anything on why we still don't have a full guest cast list for the next ep? I can't see Christine not appearing in the NY half so not listing her is confusing. Folks are questioning in the LV forum too.

Back