Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

'CSI: NY' scoop: Josh Groban to star as...EXCLUSIVE

...Josh Groban will play himself in a special Valentine’s Day episode for CSI: NY. Groban will tickle the ivories in a scene that will serve two purposes: It’ll give the procedural a little star power, while providing Groban a chance to promote his upcoming album “All That Echoes,” that will be released Feb. 5 on Reprise Records.

In the episode, Groban will perform “Happy in My Heartache” in a restaurant.

So why is there a repeat next week?

I wonder if the finale will skip several months again...if they wanna tie up loose ends in case we get axed,Lindsay can't likely stay pregnant after the finale. I hope we don't get her losing the baby either.

Last edited:
I'm so excited Danny and Lindsay are having another baby on CSI: NY! Please tell me the writers aren't going to turn that storyline into something heartbreaking. — Christina
ADAM: Executive producer Pam Veasey says she has no such plans, but she does want the Messer family to make some tough choices during the remainder of Season 9. "They have to decide, 'Are we city people or do we get to go to Long Island or Staten Island or Jersey?'" Veasey says. And those decisions may also have impact on their professional lives. "Does Lindsay take time off now that Lucy's older and just be a mom? Do they need to both work? We want the audience to know they're making choices to continue their lives," Veasey says. "It's really important that we end this season knowing that there's a lot of growth in everybody's personal life.[/center]

source:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-New-Girl-Following-Scandal-Spoilers-1059438.aspx

If we get s10,,this will be interesting...they cant easily move,then move back. Lindsay taking some time off wouldn't be bad. I just can't adjust to them not working for Mac lol...it's just a personal thing, I refuse to think of breaking up the family.

Last edited:
so natalie martinez just received a new role for the summer.her range isn't that bright though, the new role is decribed beeing an loyal underling in the sheriff department.

in my taste it's a bad sign, if the newest castmember doesn't pay his full attention on one project and prefer to multi-task.
another indication would be, that they already know that the show is a gooner and therefore it would be even legit.

so natalie martinez just received a new role for the summer.her range isn't that bright though, the new role is decribed beeing an loyal underling in the sheriff department.

in my taste it's a bad sign, if the newest castmember doesn't pay his full attention on one project and prefer to multi-task.
another indication would be, that they already know that the show is a gooner and therefore it would be even legit.

Maybe. But technically she isn't part of the cast like GS, SW, AB, RJ, HH, AJ, CG, and EC.

Aj Buckley ‏@AjohnBuckley
Hey , @joshgroban great to meet you. Excited to have you on our show #CSINY pic.twitter.com/meVoKvMc

What a blast to have @joshgroban on CSI NY 4 episode airing Feb15. Great new song Josh. TY

josh groban ‏@joshgroban
Catching a cab is really easy on a film set. #CSINY pic.twitter.com/mJiaUKn7

BBfBLfcCAAAJv_q.jpg

Last edited:
Back