Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
csimiamilove thank you so much for posting that link so that I could watch this sneak peek.

Well, as much as I don't understand why H told him he's all he's got left since for god's sake he has a son and a whole team member supporting/helping him and as much I hate the fact that H spent some time with his beloved Eric (sorry, but I'm a little bit tired of their so called relationship just b/c H decided he had to hook up or, as you may prefer, that he loved Marisol :rolleyes:) while he just ignored Calleigh's room when she was in a coma, I must say that this scene was sooooooooo emotional and kudo to David Caruso for such a great scene. This is my H :cool:

Please, TPTB go on like this, show some good emotions instead of showing CSIs always pissed off and always ready to kill eachothers :p

^^^^
There isn't an actor listed to play "young Ryan" -- is JT playing the part now? *hopes so*

Also wonder if the 'Agent' listed is the one who's supposed to be the FBI DNA woman or if they worked Natalia back in somehow. *again....hopes so*

Either that or they decided not to have Ryan in the flashback....b/c Ryan would have been pretty young 12 years so having Togo play the role would be a little difficult would it not?

Anyone else notice that the actor who plays Kyle is not listed in the credits??? He is usually listed under "Series Regulars"

To be honest, I am little tired of the overplayed "Bromance" between them myself....it can be and most of the time is, a little bit much and overdone. That is like the new theme for tv shows; the bromance. They (the writers) only use the "team" scenario or aspect of this show when it suits them and I don't think they are going to change anytime soon. It will be turned on and off like always this season. We might get more "on" moments then "off" but they will still be there. This scene imo is one of those "off" moments....made up for in the end with the "on" moment of the team around his bed......I am getting a headache :lol:

Last edited:
^^^^
There isn't an actor listed to play "young Ryan" -- is JT playing the part now? *hopes so*

Also wonder if the 'Agent' listed is the one who's supposed to be the FBI DNA woman or if they worked Natalia back in somehow. *again....hopes so*

Ooh I hope so too. I'd love it if he played his character's younger self. :lol: And of course I'd love Nat to be in the flashback as well. :)

Maybe Kyle's only listed under series regular when he's in an episode. I guess he's not in this ep.

^^^^

Either that or they decided not to have Ryan in the flashback....b/c Ryan would have been pretty young 12 years so having Togo play the role would be a little difficult would it not?

Anyone else notice that the actor who plays Kyle is not listed in the credits??? He is usually listed under "Series Regulars"

Valera STILL isn't there either...

oops... I messed up the thread... I'm still trying to understand how everything works... sorry

Last edited:
Originally Posted by mjszud
^^^^

I wonder what a young JT would look like? A young Wolfe is such a cute idea!!!

Is Brad Leland the guy in the TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE?

Wait I have a question. So I know that Adam was having like contract problems or whatever and that he was leaving the show this season least for a little while, but do we know for sure how and when he leaves? And with all the talk about Emily leaving.. what episode would she leave in or is that not really known?

Pleaasse somebody tell me that Eric/Adam will be back like full time later in the season and the same with Calleigh/Emily. The team isn't right without them.. and the rest of the characters from the last couple seasons. :( At least in like January.. is there a possibility for them both to come back? Not necessarily together or at the same time.. but does anyone know what I am trying to get at? Sorry if this is confusing and too much rambling..

Originally posted by csimiamilove

Wait I have a question. So I know that Adam was having like contract problems or whatever and that he was leaving the show this season least for a little while, but do we know for sure how and when he leaves? And with all the talk about Emily leaving.. what episode would she leave in or is that not really known?

Pleaasse somebody tell me that Eric/Adam will be back like full time later in the season and the same with Calleigh/Emily. The team isn't right without them.. and the rest of the characters from the last couple seasons. :( At least in like January.. is there a possibility for them both to come back? Not necessarily together or at the same time.. but does anyone know what I am trying to get at? Sorry if this is confusing and too much rambling..

As far as the spoilers are concerned I think we could be optimistic about the fact that perhaps whatevers going on down in Miami is nothing but a rumor or atleast we need to wait for official confirmation from either CBS or A Rod about the contracts.

Adam is definately leaving....while CBS hasn't confirmed it, it has been confirmed by Adam, Emily, and ELR....so it is happening. According to Adam he will be "in and out" this season. Looks like he will permanently be a "recurring" character like Khandi is now. There is not telling that after a year he might decide to come back full time but I doubt it. We think his last ep is 805 based on the spoilers out for that ep.

As for Emily, that is just conjecture. There is nothing to say she is leaving other than the fact that her contract too was up at the end of last season and there has been no word as to whether or not she has re-signed with the show. It is just fodder right now. Often contracts or their finer points (ie salary) are not made public but usually and given Adam leaving, you think someone would have made it a point to releive the fans and let them know no one else is leaving. :confused:

I think they are enjoying watching us squirm and that is why they are not saying anything :lol:

OMG they really want me in tears ... I just cry and it was only 4 min .. I will totally die watching the episode :( .. This is so emotional , i really really need the season premiere right now ..
DELKO!!!!!!:eek::(

Yeah, I was a little annoyed with H saying Eric's all he has. I can understand they used it for effect but still, after having Ryan put out his neck for their schemes so many times, and Kyle being his son and all....
Anyhoo, I wonder why no one was listed as playing young Ryan. Maybe they don't want to give it away?

Believe it or not I would like it more if they scrapped Ryan's part in the flashback rather than have JT do it himself and have it look phony. We have personally witnessed his transformation since season 3 and there's a very slim chance he could pull it off with conventional make up, props, and even CGI. I rather him not be in those those 5 seconds than to see them do the scene poorly.

Last edited:
I'd bet any money they just took Ryan's part out altogether. To me that'd make more sense, since apparently he was going to have met Calleigh, but he doesn't remember her when he actually begins to work there? Huh?

I agree with Wasabi. I hope they either took it out, or just didn't put the actors name in that list. I doubt Jonathan could pull it off, he looks waaaay too different now, compared to season 3? But we'll see I guess.

Oh man, I just totally teared up. :( WOW, so sad.

I'm glad they let David show some emotion because inspite of everything that some people say and think, he really is a good actor... its just that the show doesn't let him show emotion too often. So, I'm glad they did here.

Agreed, GNRF. David just did an amazing job there. I'm so happy to see this side of Horatio....so cool, get's me excited to see the rest of the season. :cool:

David did an outstanding job in that scene! :thumbsup: I'm so glad he's finally getting an opportunity to show a little of what he's truly capable of as an actor. I hope it continues throughout the season.

I'm a little annoyed by Horatio saying Eric's all he's got left when he's got Ray Jr (and even Yelina) and especially his son Kyle. And he mentioned losing Speed. Well, he's got other team members too

mjszud;981410I said:
think tptb are just going with the emotional factor here, & to show the significance in H/Eric's relationship.

It really is a strange thing to have Horatio say. I guess the fact that they don't show Ray Jr. or Madison as part of his life anymore makes me assume they really aren't close to Horatio any longer.

The last couple of times Yelina and Horatio have been together it's been distant and strange. The closeness just didn't seem to be there any longer.

I desperately want to see Horatio and Kyle become closer. I don't think they have a close father/son bond yet. I think they love each other, but they've haven't established a comfortable closeness yet.

Horatio and Calleigh are worlds apart and have been for years.

I think Horatio genuinely likes Natalia and he appears to "lighten" when he's around her, but not enough time together or shared experiences.

He obviously trusts Wolfe a great deal, and Ryan has really put himself out there for Horatio, and I do think that bond has started and will continue to grow with time.

Horatio does come across as an extremely lonely man. Delko has been through the most with him in the job and in his personal life. I can see in a moment of extreme distress where Horatio could possibly feel that Delko is all he has as.

I'd bet any money they just took Ryan's part out altogether. To me that'd make more sense, since apparently he was going to have met Calleigh, but he doesn't remember her when he actually begins to work there? Huh?

I agree with Wasabi. I hope they either took it out, or just didn't put the actors name in that list. I doubt Jonathan could pull it off, he looks waaaay too different now, compared to season 3? But we'll see I guess.

Actually, there's an episode in season 3, I think, where Ryan tells Calleigh he attended her class. SO he DID remember her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back