Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 Spoiler Discussion - There's Nothing You Can't Do In New

I'm so excited about the new season, it sounds like its going to be great already from the first episode! but obviously, being in England we have to wait longer, but there will be episode reviews/screen caps on here right? cause having to wait till next year to see new Mac is just going to be :( :(

I'm so excited about the new season, it sounds like its going to be great already from the first episode! but obviously, being in England we have to wait longer, but there will be episode reviews/screen caps on here right? cause having to wait till next year to see new Mac is just going to be :( :(
oh yes! We have reviews on every ep after it airs :) Sometimes with some rather lengthy debates over certain points :lol: It's good times! (and I always screencap Mac at least ;))

I just have to watch my NY dvds until the new season starts though and there was a good Mac ep on tonight and Mac was really pissed off

Yeah Jade i am a avid lover of your photobucket albums , i trust you will post New Mac there? we have repeats over here but like my parents said to me the other day 'you watch the same episode all the time, i'm not surprised you know the words' :lol:, i have seen every episode and it does get a little bit boring cause i know the ending and all that, but season 8 looks like it will be good, as long as there is loads of Mac, im there:D

There is an ep from season 1 with Mac that i just adore

Ooh, another tidbit about the premiere: Mac isn't the only one who will have flashbacks. Sid also thinks back to 9/11.

(It would be interesting if we got to see what all of the NY-based people were doing that day [and Jo too, honestly, since she was presumably in DC]. There's nothing to indicate that they'll all get flashbacks, but I can cross my fingers. Mac and Sid will be very interesting, in any case.)

Ooh, another tidbit about the premiere: Mac isn't the only one who will have flashbacks. Sid also thinks back to 9/11.

(It would be interesting if we got to see what all of the NY-based people were doing that day [and Jo too, honestly, since she was presumably in DC]. There's nothing to indicate that they'll all get flashbacks, but I can cross my fingers. Mac and Sid will be very interesting, in any case.)

This just gets more and more interesting. :)

Yay Sid! He didn't get an episode centered on him last season so this is interesting. I'm also curious about what the other CSIs were doing during 9/11. If we don't get flashbacks from them maybe they'll share in a talk.

Remember the news about Pam Veasey joining Ringer as a showrunner? Well, the good news is she'll still be at CSI: NY. She's running BOTH shows this season... cool.

I did wonder about that - it's good to know she'll still be working on NY! :)

Question: is Season 8 worth my going back to watching? *discuss*

Question: is Season 8 worth my going back to watching? *discuss*

Hey! Long time no see! When was the last time you watched? Despite some bad episodes last season I thought overall it was the best season since S1 and despite my continued hatred for all things DL and Lindsay I still find it interesting to watch overall. Actually I think even DL probably are really just boring at this point, but I tend to hold a grudge when I feel my former favorite character has been screwed over to further a pointless story line. I think the addition of Jo has reinvigorated the show and I think there is potential for some really interesting changes in S8 considering how they left it in the finale and based on the spoilers for the premiere.

Probably at least two seasons since the last time I watched. I was busy popping out another kid among other things.

Probably at least two seasons since the last time I watched. I was busy popping out another kid among other things.

Belated congrats on the family expansion! Well, S6 sucked so you didn't miss much there. I'd say give S8 a shot. You can always back out if you don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back