Season 7

ITunes has all the season, but you'd have them on your computer. If you wanted to view them on tv burning them to DVD would work.

wolfesgamergirl said:
ITunes has all the season, but you'd have them on your computer. If you wanted to view them on tv burning them to DVD would work.

If you buy the right cable, you can connect your iPod to your TV, and it'll play right from your iPod to your TV. It's an AV Input/Output cable. I'm sure at Best Buy, where my parents bought mine, they would have it. :)

^ Yeah, but it's not quite that simple. CSI isn't available on iTunes everywhere. So if it's not been broadcast in Sweden as yet, then it probably can't be bought from iTunes there. I know I can't purchase using an iTunes store in from another country, and in the UK I'm pretty sure that I can't buy CSI from the UK iTunes store. If you get what I mean. ;)

anna, I'm not sure if there will be anywhere that you can buy it on the internet, if that's what you mean. You could buy it from a store and have it sent to you (I think that Amazon distributes within Europe, so you should probably be able to buy the DVD's fairly easily), but the season is most likely not legally downloadable from the internet if it hasn't aired in your country yet.

Back