Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is supposed to be working that case of her daughter's murder? Surely not Eric since it would probably go under conflict of interest.

No, he is working the case....I know it definately skirts the line of conflict of interest.
Let me say that it doesn't surprise me at all that Eric is going to working on this case :p.
It happened w/
-Calleigh who worked after being run off into the canal.
-It happened w/ Natalia when there was her ex-coworker from FBI involved in that case.
-Delko when Marisol died.
-The whole team when Nick died (at the end they were the ones who solved the case although they couldn't do it) & when the marines died (I though it should have been the NCIS workin on that case)

Last edited:
It would be interesting if Eric's therapist met Calleigh and said something like: "Oh, that's you." But then again, if I know anything about therapists (and I know a lot) it would be very unprofessional thing to do, because that way she would show a glimpse of Eric's secrets and that's a no-no if you're somebody's therapist.

You know that I actually thought of this and came to the same conclusion :lol:.

delkolover
I think if they do meet, then the therapist might take a long look at Cal or something to that affect....I don't think either will actually say anything but their body language might speak volumes. That is, if they actually meet. Knowing the writers they will go the whole ep w/o these two ever sharing the screen.

That I could see happening and it would be a lot of fun to watch :cool:.

I also thought of maybe someone else saying something to Calleigh like maybe Natalia or Valera (if she's on this episode). IDK but it would be fun if it were mentioned cause they look alike a lot and I don't think it's a coincidence either :thumbsup:.

LOL it doesn't matter if it's a conflict of interest thing. The rules change in that lab every stinking day....

LOL it doesn't matter if it's a conflict of interest thing. The rules change in that lab every stinking day....
That's exaclty why I'm not surprised about the fact Eric is investigating on the death of his therapist's daughter:lol:.

As for the therapist she really looks like Cal. It usually happens that when (you think) you love one person you talk about it w/ a person who really looks like your "love".
I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence & I'm pretty sure that someone in the lab will mention it too:lol:

Last edited:
That's exaclty why I'm not surprised about the fact Eric is investigating on the death of his therapist's daughter:lol:.

As for the therapist she really looks like Cal. It usually happens that when (you think) you love one person you talk about it w/ a person who really looks like your "love".
I'm pretty sure it's not a coincidence & I'm pretty sure that someone in the lab will mention it too:lol:

Everything in this show has its own meaning. The colors the characters wear, the references and parallels of the crimes they investigate to what is going on their personal lives, so it wouldn't surprise me if the writers chose Gail (not to take away from the fact that she is a terrific actress by any means) b/c she DOES look a little like Calleigh/Emily in some way which, like you said, would allow Eric to open up more to her.

Being his therapist, I'm sure she has questions of her own about him that would in some way help her to understand him better and therefore allow her to treat/help him. So it is interesting, not exactly under great circumstances, that she will get to see how he interacts with the people he works with and how he does his job.

Every little innocuous thing in this show means something

Hey I was just watching ET and it said TOmorrow thursday ET will be on the set of csim for the first ep. didn't really show much or say just it's for the ep of H's death.

You can watch the clip here. You have to scroll down a bit, though ;)
Or you can go directly here which a little bit faster to find:p.

This clip cracked me up especially Jonathan when he was kinda singing at the end:guffaw:.
It was kinda shocking for me to see how they shot the teaser 'cause w/ the editing & ,possibily, after another shooting it was far more serious than it appeared here in this clip:lol:.
Anyway it's so funny to see the actor always enjoy working together also making bloopers or laughing while their shooting a shocking scene.

:lol: at Jonathan humming the ET tune. Loved that. He's so funny.

I hope the actual scene in the episode is more like the one in the teaser and not the one in this clip cause the one in this clip ... Ryan wasn't as emotional... and I liked the emotion in his voice when he yelled "So I released the body!"

7x05 - Bombshell - Press Release

WHEN THE CSIs INVESTIGATE A MURDER IN MIAMI'S HIPPEST FASHION BOUTIQUE, HORATIO DISCOVERS THAT JULIA'S INSTABILITY HAS TURNED HER INTO A TICKING BOMB, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 20

Elizabeth Berkley Returns as Julia Winston

"Bombshell" - When the CSIs investigate a murder in Miami's hippest fashion boutique, Horatio discovers that Julia's instability has turned her into a ticking bomb, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson
Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:
Julia Winston......................... Elizabeth Berkley
Valera............................................... Boti Bliss

GUEST CAST:
Kim Walderman........................... Sarah Butler
Amy Beck ............................... Ashley Benson
Oscar Serino........................... Dan Bucatinsky
Feratelli Porter........................... Jolene Blalock
Leonard McBride.................. Larry Poindexter
Dr. Langley.............................. Derek Webster
Stan/Barry...................................... Chad Allen
Jane Bartlett............................ Samantha Quan
Officer Drass......................... Schuyler Yancey

WRITTEN BY: Marc Dube
DIRECTED BY: Eric Mirich

JULIA'S INSTABILITY

YES FINALLY!

2zio2h1.gif

Bring it.

^ I totally agree, midnight_tiptoes the Jesse Spano freak out is due for a repeat. :lol: Plus Julia isn't too far off Jesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back