Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Fay!

7.10 "Shop Till You Drop"

I'll be back in a bit with more information. :)

ETA: Ok, here's some details about the episode:

7.10 "Shop Till You Drop":

~ They thank her and move on their way, planning to ask for the surveillance camera pointed at the makeup counter - but not before Danny asks for one of the free makeup kits to give to Lindsay. :p

Seriously, can it get any more cheesier than that? :rolleyes: I hate what they have done to the once so edgy, entertaining and interesting Danny character. I don't know why the writers felt the urge to turn him into a hen-pecked husband. Carmine is an excellent actor and deserves individual story lines that bring out his character traits. I'm so tired of the whole "Loving-Messer-family" theme. I want the old, passionate Danny back!

I want a scene where Danny gives Lindsay the make-up kit and she totally takes it the wrong way and Danny has to try and talk his way out of sleeping on the couch.:lol:

I was just thinking the same thing! Men should never, NEVER buy women make-up. Too dangerous, especially when the woman has a gun!

JoeyDC, my immediate thought was that Danny was doing a little early Christmas shopping (even though I don't know when this one airs) and leave it to Danny to try and get a freebie and call it Christmas!:lol:

I want a scene where Danny gives Lindsay the make-up kit and she totally takes it the wrong way and Danny has to try and talk his way out of sleeping on the couch.:lol:

I was just thinking the same thing! Men should never, NEVER buy women make-up. Too dangerous, especially when the woman has a gun!

I know I bag on Lindsay all the time, but the thought of a scene like that just cracked me up. I'd totally be on board with pissy Lindsay in that scenario.

Oh, awesome! Another holiday themed episode. NY seems to be the only show from the franchise that does these.

As long as we don't see the team dressed as elves again this year, this could be a pretty good episode! :lol:

I said it's a makeup kit, but it's actually more of a skincare kit - which is even more hilarious since there's anti-aging stuff in there. Lindsay could be like 'Oh really? Are you suggesting that I look old?' And Danny would be floundering like a fish out of water. :lol:

I said it's a makeup kit, but it's actually more of a skincare kit - which is even more hilarious since there's anti-aging stuff in there. Lindsay could be like 'Oh really? Are you suggesting that I look old?' And Danny would be floundering like a fish out of water. :lol:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I want this scene, damnit. Do you hear me PTB? I.Want.This.Scene.

ETA:
Here's another behind the scenes video from AJ Buckley:

He says on Twitter:
check me out doing some stunts.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi_ny/video/?pid=cLHJhGV0HklQ0YLlwPIeV3fANLVoT7qD

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the ‘CSI: NY’ Q&A. Did Pam Veasey say nothing about Adam, though? – QueenLillith
Well, she offered this: “Adam gets a little hair on his chest in Episode 2,” which airs this Friday at 9/8c. The storyline: A woman appears to be strangled while participating in a live online chat that Adam witnesses. Ah, the perils of this Internet thing.

I do hope Claire Forlani is coming back to ‘CSI: NY’ as Mac’s love interest. Any hints? – starskybabe via Twitter
As revealed in last Friday’s Q&A: Madchen Amick, maybe. Claire Forlani, no.

source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/the-big-tease-scoop-on-ncis-fringe-v-good-wife-and-more/

LMAO! I'd actually pay to see that scene!

I hope Madchen Amick does come back. I liked Aubrey.

That'd be great.

And to think that he used to be the coolest/hottest dude on Miami Vice! I had such a crush on him back then:adore:. I still love him and can't wait to see his performance on this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back