Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Vegaslights

7.16 "Untouchable"

Another from TV.com

7.17 "Do or Die"

A picture taken by Carmine-- On set right now w/ @ajohnbuckley looking like a CSI Stud!! Lol!! #CSI:NY
6 hours ago via UberTwitter

hmm interesting that no one seems to have re-posted gary's tweet about csiny not being picked up for next season... surely that's sort of a spoiler, even if it is the sort that says "there won't be any"

hmm interesting that no one seems to have re-posted gary's tweet about csiny not being picked up for next season... surely that's sort of a spoiler, even if it is the sort that says "there won't be any"

He said it hasn't been picked up 'yet'. That's not to say it won't be.

no, but it is something that's out there as a possibility, and whether or not that tweet is genuine (because who knows these days?) I think the possibility being put out by a cast member means it has to be plausible. but yeah, it might be still. who knows.

no, but it is something that's out there as a possibility, and whether or not that tweet is genuine (because who knows these days?) I think the possibility being put out by a cast member means it has to be plausible. but yeah, it might be still. who knows.

None of CBS' shows have been picked up yet (okay, well NCIS got a pickup). I don't find his tweet strange at all. In fact, he was probably just throwing it out there since he was also talking about finishing the last two episodes of this season.

Back on set this morning after GR8 trip 2 Hawaii.Full day 2day Start shooting episode 20 tomorrow.2 more after that and we R done 4 the year 7:37 AM Feb 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Show has not been picked up for next season yet. 9:54 AM Feb 15th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Folks.Tomorrow we start shooting our 20th episode. A 2 episode arc & GR* guest star http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/15/peter-fonda-csi-ny/ about 16 hours ago via web

None of CBS' shows have been picked up yet (okay, well NCIS got a pickup). I don't find his tweet strange at all. In fact, he was probably just throwing it out there since he was also talking about finishing the last two episodes of this season.

fair dos :)

I guess Mac isn't the only one who can be a self righteous twit.

i can't see the video as i'm geographically challenged and can't be bothered to hotspot but i'm guessing hawkes?

I really hate Anna's hair. I don't know why exactly but it really bothers me.

Although my recollection is Hawkes, Danny & Flack are usually the characters that say the victim deserved it because they were a rapist/murder or whatever. So I'm not surprised Hawkes feels that way.

Last edited:
Hmm... that scene between Hawkes and Lindsay makes me wonder if tptb have been to this site reading our discussions/debates on some recent episodes (such as the one where the boy killed his abusive mother and it was kept quiet for many years)... cause it seems like they're telling both sides of the argument in this scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back