Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

I believe she's in #14.

She was set to be in 'around' 18, so I always take that to mean 15-18.

From TV Guide:

Anything good coming up on CSI? — Marc
ADAM: I hear that the back half of the season will feature a return appearance by James Callis' John Merchiston, the journalist who last appeared in the season-opener. But this time around, Merchiston will be the subject of the investigation, which Nick is forced to lead after the FBI benches both Russell and Finlay because of their individual connections to the case. For Finn, the connection is more personal than any of the CSIs could have imagined.

From TV Guide:

But this time around, Merchiston will be the subject of the investigation, which Nick is forced to lead after the FBI benches both Russell and Finlay because of their individual connections to the case. For Finn, the connection is more personal than any of the CSIs could have imagined.

"Nick is forced to lead after the FBI benches both Russell and Finlay" -- Are they 'trying' to tell us that Finn is actually DB's assistant supervisor? I think most of us had figured that out by now! :rolleyes:

I know it's not the most desirable way to getting one (w/both DB and Finn benched) but Nick has lead cases before, they don't have to sound like it suprising that it's being given to him. :rolleyes: He has been a CSI for quite a few years and is perfectly capable.

Susan

I'm not sure how it means Finn is DB's right hand. It could mean it's an old case from Seattle

I just say the rules on all the shows make little sense...they don't like personal connections sometimes, but are fine when a colleague is the victim or suspect.

Exclusive: CSI Books Heroes Alum Jack Coleman

Former Heroes star Jack Coleman is heading to CSI, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Coleman will play Jim, a kind, empathetic pastor who is devastated by the death of his 16-year-old daughter, whose body was found in the desert. Although he's committed himself to charitable work, he's neglected the needs of his family, and, when questioned by the CSIs, seems to have a lack of connection when talking about his loss. Could the CSIs suspect him?

Besides playing HRG for four seasons on Heroes, Coleman also starred as Stephen Carrington on Dynasty. Most recently, he has recurred on such shows as Castle, The Vampire Diaries, Burn Notice and Scandal.

Susan

A PETTY CRIME ABOARD AN INBOUND PLANE TO VEGAS BECOMES A MURDER INVESTIGATION WHEN ONE OF THE PASSENGERS IS FOUND DEAD, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WED., JAN. 15

Joel Grey Guest Stars as Disgruntled Passenger Hank Kasserman

"Keep Calm and Carry On" — A petty crime aboard an inbound plane to Vegas becomes a murder investigation when one of the passengers is found dead, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Jan. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Joel Grey guest stars as disgruntled passenger Hank Kasserman.

GUEST CAST:
Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Jaleel Ahmad White (Kenny Greene)
Ellen Hollman (Janet Riggins / Helen Morrison)
Ethan Embry (Jefferson Nalley)
Joel Grey (Hank Kasserman)
Corie Vickers (Flight Attendant)
Anthony Mangano (Male Passenger)
Matthew Shively (Stoner #1)
Wyatt Carnel (Stoner #2)
Todd Cahoon (Allen Morrison)
Tammy Townsend (Rhonda Briggs)
Susan Slome (Female Passenger)

DIRECTED BY: Brad Tanenbaum
WRITTEN BY: Thomas Hoppe

To bad the writers couldn't come up with something new. They did an episode like this in the first season.
Merry Christmas, and Happy New year.

Back