Season 13 Spoiler Pic Thread

Jorja is in 16. She's not in 19.
Thanks! That makes more sense.

I'm really actually very excited for the latter part of this season, which is something I never thought I'd feel again for CSI, even if it isn't for the same reasons it used to be.
I used to love all the characters, now I just stick around for a few.

Those pics are great, I believe it was Elizabeth Harnois who posted them?

It's still hard for me to get over that we have CSI with a lot of original cast missing :(

Is this the first time they gave Sara Gil's last name in the first look? That's where she's accused right? Idk if it means anything though...those are the same writers who referred to Mac looking for a daughter,after all.

Is this the first time they gave Sara Gil's last name in the first look? That's where she's accused right? Idk if it means anything though...those are the same writers who referred to Mac looking for a daughter,after all.
I've definitely never seen it before, I had to read through it a few times haha. I thought Sara said she never took his last name? So I don't think it's accurate. She IS wearing her wedding ring in the promo photos so that makes me happy!

I've definitely never seen it before, I had to read through it a few times haha. I thought Sara said she never took his last name? So I don't think it's accurate. She IS wearing her wedding ring in the promo photos so that makes me happy!
I don't know if the Sara 'Grissom' means anything or not; but with that and the ring, I did smile when I saw these pics. And I haven't had anything to smile about with CSI all season; so I'll take it. :)

Back