Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit it, who else's mind went directly in the gutter upon reading this title....:drool:

actually being a non native english my first thought was "OMG see there goes the lab with Wendy, Hodges and who knows else":(

So other definitions would have definitely my preference ;)

There are many different things that could go through someone's mind when seeing that title. It is drug slang too. ;)

Which is what immediately came to my mind because of the movie with the same title. :lol: But then I thought about explosions cause of the description of the new tech.

There are many different things that could go through someone's mind when seeing that title. It is drug slang too. ;)

Which is what immediately came to my mind because of the movie with the same title. :lol: But then I thought about explosions cause of the description of the new tech.

Yeah, that's pretty much the path my mind took too.. Guess we should be glad we avoided the gutter thoughts? :lol:

Yeah, that's pretty much the path my mind took too.. Guess we should be glad we avoided the gutter thoughts? :lol:

Honestly the drug reference was my second thought...

My first thought was that the writers are probably predetermining how bad the episode will suck...

K-Bug said:
My first thought was that the writers are probably predetermining how bad the episode will suck...

LOL I think it depends on who is in the episode... ;)

Any word on the cast list yet???

I'm wondering, now.. that my mind is out of the gutter. :lol: :guffaw:
If it's going to be like CSI NY's Snow Day. That episode actually dealt with drugs....
And it was pretty good too.

I'm looking forward to the new season now that everyone I like has re-signed. (except Liz).

So this new explosive expert is supposed to spent a lot of time with Nick - girlfriend maybe? I hope she's more likable than that social worker they almost paired him with.

The first ep. called 'BLOW" seems to be tied in with "explosives" and the lab could blow-up, and maybe that's how they'll describe Wendy's exit:( and I hope that it is as riveting as "Family Affair" the writers have never let us down. so far, so good. And whoever they have in mind for the character Nick, as long as he's happy and contented, then I'm happy too:bolian:I'm so glad he's back, but I never really doubted that he'd return, he loves CSI:cool:

By the way there is not any rumors of who could be the actress that is going to play this new lab tech ??:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back