Season 10: *Spoiler* Picture Thread

I don't suppose they're gonna release any pics of the Cath/Vartann scenes from that ep. :lol: I'd really love to see those. I'm a bit impatient on that. :lol:

Ditto on that. I was wondering if we were going to get any pictures of Catherine and Vartann as well. ;)

If we do get a Catherine and Vartan kiss,I am going to beg anyone to make me an avatar like ladyhunter.:lol:

If someone makes caps of the kiss scene, I will definitely be making all kinds of fanarts from it. :lol:
e035.gif
I make caps every week,and I wanna see Cath kissing Vartan
d010.gif

You can find some new pics for the episode Field Mice here.

"Wendy, Mandy and Hodges leave the CSI lab to lead a group of high school CSI Explorer Scouts in training on a field investigation at a burned out building in order to teach the group about forensics and hopefully solve the case." Sounds like a nice ep. Glad to see Mandy again.

ETA: Ah blackflag you beat me to it :lol:

Thanks for the Catherine cap backflag.:) And if Rocky and GNRF want to help me with an avatar,I am already waiting for TBTB to deliver.:)I have never figured how to do it.

Thanks Ankella,too.

Last edited:
"Wendy, Mandy and Hodges leave the CSI lab to lead a group of high school CSI Explorer Scouts in training on a field investigation at a burned out building in order to teach the group about forensics and hopefully solve the case." Sounds like a nice ep. Glad to see Mandy again.

Woohoo!! Mandy's finally in an episode! Finally! Finally!

Yay! Totally looking forward to this for obvious reasons, and it does sound like an interesting episode in general. I too am glad to see Mandy back. I think she's been MIA longer then Archie has.

I had come across one of the pics earlier on today, but thanks for posting the rest.

Yay! Totally looking forward to this for obvious reasons, and it does sound like an interesting episode in general. I too am glad to see Mandy back. I think she's been MIA longer then Archie has.

I had come across one of the pics earlier on today, but thanks for posting the rest.

Oh totally..hopefully she'll get a scene with Nick!

Here are the pics from Field Mice. You can see each one in HQ. :)

Link 1
Link 2

Oh and if anyone wants an animated icon of the kiss, you can pm me to request one. I'm so ready for the scene. :lol:

Ah, so that must be Gilbert, Katy, and Derrick in that second link that Erica put. The chick playing Katy kinda looks familiar.

Back