** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a spoiler, more a curiosity! Reading 'Daily Mail' today (English newspaper). Article about horse called Finder, star of film 'War Horse'. Reporter visited him in California and found 'his bay coat dyed black, for his latest role in CSI Miami'.

This is either another Julia situation like last season

OR

Another Skype call like season 8

OR

Bad news!!!!

OR

Most unlikely Kyle turns up in Miami

With the way this season is going, I can't see them bringing him home all safe and sound, but that would be my choice.

I'm going to guess that it's probably going to be a Skype call. Oh well. :borg:

Even a Skype call is better than nothing. I really hope they get a chance to share a meaningful conversation, even if it isn't face to face.

This is either another Julia situation like last season

OR

Another Skype call like season 8

OR

Bad news!!!!

OR

Most unlikely Kyle turns up in Miami

With the way this season is going, I can't see them bringing him home all safe and sound, but that would be my choice.

I'd rather them not bring him home... at all... ever - than to bring him home just to kill him off. :(

Now that I've finally come to some sort of... resignation, to the Kyle situation on the show (at least I can take solace in the fact that they didn't kill him off)! That would just be adding insult to injury.

And please, no more Julia, unless it's a five second bit to show us how she's dead and season 7 was a mirage. :p

what a s/l-Julia died and left a million dollars to Kyle so now he's turned into a club hopping playboy..no, highly unlikely..maybe if they showed her leaving town and Kyle standing with his dad waving buh-bye to the woman who abandoned him..now that's a good storyline..

If they bring Julia back, I hope its to wrap up the Ron Saris storyline. Maybe Ron kills Julia and Horatio can finally put him behind bars for good. Maybe the last five minutes of the show is Horatio and Kyle at Julia's tombstone.

it'll be silly if Julia gets killed,too repetitive. Everyone who horatio dates, ends up dead...so id choose the Julia-going-away-for-good option.plus i no u guyz will rant at me but i dnt mind Julia, so it'll do me fine if horatio n Julia get together. only if horatio wants

I'm sorry, I know I came sort of in the middle of the conversation here, but did we actually hear anything about Elizabeth Berkrlry coming back to CSI MiAMI or is that just pure speculation?
I hope they will not harm Kyle and at least there will be some hapiness in CSI Miami, instead of tiring unhapiness, unexplained break-ups, deaths and no luck in love of everyone in Miami. This show becomes too gloomy and dark.

I'm sorry, I know I came sort of in the middle of the conversation here, but did we actually hear anything about Elizabeth Berkrlry coming back to CSI MiAMI or is that just pure speculation?

Speculation based on a tweet from Elizabeth Berkley where she said she "might" be back on the show in the future... and based on the fact that we know Kyle is coming back.

I don't care one way or the other what they do with Julia, as long as they don't have her hook up with Ryan or something LOL. But, I want the Ron Saris story to be wrapped up, cause its just hanging there unfinished and it annoys me LOL. Maybe Horatio could have Julia in protective custody cause she gives info to him so he could put Saris away for good.

I don't care one way or the other what they do with Julia, as long as they don't have her hook up with Ryan or something LOL. But, I want the Ron Saris story to be wrapped up, cause its just hanging there unfinished and it annoys me LOL. Maybe Horatio could have Julia in protective custody cause she gives info to him so he could put Saris away for good.
I want Ron Saris to come back too, I just wish it wasn't pretty much a sure thing Julia would come with him if he ever did come back. He was an awesome villain and I would like them to finish the storyline like you said, but I doubt that'll happen without Julia being there too.

"Terminal Velocity" press release

WHEN A SKYDIVER IS MURDERED, THE CSIs DISCOVER THAT HE HAS MORE THAN 100 CHILDREN AND ALL OF THEM ARE SUSPECTS, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, JAN. 29

CHEAT TWEET: Ever have that nightmare where you're skydiving and your parachute doesn't open? #splat 1/29 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/uatIEg

“Terminal Velocity” — When a skydiver is murdered, the CSIs discover that he has more than 100 children and all of them are suspects, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Jan. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

GUEST CAST:
Ron Melendez (Kevin Ramsey)
Paola Turbay (Meredith Ramsey)
Elisabeth Rohm (Jill Ferris)
Grant Gustin (Scott Ferris)
Romy Rosemont (Amy Burton)
Grant Gustin (Trent Burton)
Beau Cybulski (Cameron Locke)
Brian White (Greg McCallister)
David Warshofsky (Arnie Tice)
Javier Grajeda (Dr. Purwin)
Landon Ashworth (Motorist)

WRITTEN BY: Robert Hornak and Brian Davidson
DIRECTED BY: Sylvain White

"Terminal Velocity" press release

WHEN A SKYDIVER IS MURDERED, THE CSIs DISCOVER THAT HE HAS MORE THAN 100 CHILDREN AND ALL OF THEM ARE SUSPECTS, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, JAN. 29

CHEAT TWEET: Ever have that nightmare where you're skydiving and your parachute doesn't open? #splat 1/29 10pm ET/PT #CSIMiami http://bit.ly/uatIEg

“Terminal Velocity” — When a skydiver is murdered, the CSIs discover that he has more than 100 children and all of them are suspects, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, Jan. 29 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

GUEST CAST:
Ron Melendez (Kevin Ramsey)
Paola Turbay (Meredith Ramsey)
Elisabeth Rohm (Jill Ferris)
Grant Gustin (Scott Ferris)
Romy Rosemont (Amy Burton)
Grant Gustin (Trent Burton)
Beau Cybulski (Cameron Locke)
Brian White (Greg McCallister)
David Warshofsky (Arnie Tice)
Javier Grajeda (Dr. Purwin)
Landon Ashworth (Motorist)

WRITTEN BY: Robert Hornak and Brian Davidson
DIRECTED BY: Sylvain White

Hahahaha what??? I guess this is one of those sperm donor type things? What an odd storyline....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back