** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really hoping it wouldn't be the random officer. not that i want anything bad to happen to the regulars but it would have been more exciting :/

or if the random officer is actually an old school friend or somebody from church to one of the regulars so he/she is 'affected' by it? sounds cruel but love those dramatic moments..the talented regulars do a great job at portraying that kind of stuff...

Can anyone confirm whether the total season order is still 18 episodes? I would think the writers would need to know since they are writing Episode 14 already. At this rate, they could finish filming for the season early.

^ Jon said there were 19 episodes, I don't believe anything else has been said.

Source: TVGuide/MegaBuzz

Is it just me, or is CSI: Miami pitting Natalia against the new girl in the lab? — Beth
ADAM: It's not just you. In fact, producer Barry O'Brien tells me that the bad blood brewing between Natalia and Taylor Cole's Samantha will become more important as the season goes on. "We're going to put the two of them in the field, where they have to rely on each other in a life-or-death situation," he says. "We're having some fun with that rivalry, but we're soon going to drive to a very powerful, emotional place with them."

What is it with the female lab techs going out in the field with Ryan? First Molly last season and now Samantha? Couldn't they have started that trend with Valera a while back?

And why couldn't he? I've always thought he's the flirty type and he'd done some flirting several times. I don't see anything bad about that.

Which one is Samantha? Has she been anywhere in s8 or 9 before or just s10?

Wow! I like the scenario with these two ladies. Hopefully Natalia will show some humility and come to respect Samatha.

--

Spoilers for 10.14, which is called "Last Straw".

The CSIs investigate the murder of two women who have 3 things in common – members of the Delta Theta Sorority, horse lovers and major bitches.

A lot of people have a reason to kill these two women but their prime suspect is Elle, who is a college dropout and have a falling out with the two women 12 years ago when they kicked her out of the sorority. Elle also helped her family run the stables where Cassidy, the first victim was killed.

Samantha is again in this episode and now she is working as a CSI (?). She has a scene with almost every one and even worked on the field with Ryan. From the scene they have together, I think Ryan has a thing for this girl.

Last edited:
So Walter's mysterious upgrade from night shift lab tech to day shift CSI was just the beginning, eh! Now everybody's going to be taking this fast track? Hey, maybe I can join the department as a janitor, and get upgraded to CSI? :guffaw:

Gads! Is there any new info on Kyle? I'm starting to wonder whether he's even in the episode at all. Not that I expect the writers to do anything super amazing, but honestly, this storyline is the reason I started watching this show, and I suppose (even though I truly despise what they've done to it) somewhere deep down I've always hoped that their still might be something good to come from it. That's really the only reason I can think of, that I still even care about this show. Why are they being so tight lipped? :scream:

^^
Actually ,Walter mentioned that Sam was a CSI in the episode she appeared in so it's not really a mysterious upgrade for Sam (just a shift change) though it was for Walter.

Spoilers for 10.14, which is called "Last Straw".

The CSIs investigate the murder of two women who have 3 things in common – members of the Delta Theta Sorority, horse lovers and major bitches.

A lot of people have a reason to kill these two women but their prime suspect is Elle, who is a college dropout and have a falling out with the two women 12 years ago when they kicked her out of the sorority. Elle also helped her family run the stables where Cassidy, the first victim was killed.

Samantha is again in this episode and now she is working as a CSI (?). She has a scene with almost every one and even worked on the field with Ryan. From the scene they have together, I think Ryan has a thing for this girl.

Ryan has a thing for Sam. But she is also flirting with Delko :rolleyes: Hope we arent going down that road again.

Wow! I like the scenario with these two ladies. Hopefully Natalia will show some humility and come to respect Samatha.

Not if Samantha is actually working for O'Shay, which is what I personally believe.

From the scene they have together, I think Ryan has a thing for this girl.

I don't think Ryan has a thing for her considering that he supposedly encourages Eric to talk to her (to thank her for saving Eric's life). If Ryan had a thing for her, I would think that he wouldn't want Eric anywhere near her because he might see Eric as competition or something lol.

Also, it could be that Ryan is suspicious of her (remember his tone when he told Calleigh that "the new girl" messed up evidence, his tone sounded like he was suspicious of her). It could be that Horatio is suspicious of her and seeing how Walter was friends with her from the other shift, H asked Ryan to see what he could find out.

^^
I don't think it's that complicated either spencerreidfan .
Sam and Ryan are probably just working together. I don't think the writers will show Ryan having anything but a work related interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back