** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, The Mentalist had nearly 12 million viewers and a 2.0 in the demos. The highest ratings in the timeslot so far this season. It's definitely not looking good for CSI NY now.

That's what CBS wants. They will cancel NY and say, well they didn't have good ratings.

But what show does well in the ratings at 9pm. I don't see it lasting that long though in that timeslot if CBS decides to put the Mentalist in there.

I could seem them doing a Mentalist/CSI: NY schedule. CSI: NY does well on Friday nights considering the time slot, and is very lucrative on an international level. Moving it back to a 10pm slot with Mentalist as a lead-in could work very well.

I could seem them doing a Mentalist/CSI: NY schedule. CSI: NY does well on Friday nights considering the time slot, and is very lucrative on an international level. Moving it back to a 10pm slot with Mentalist as a lead-in could work very well.

But then they would have to move Blue Bloods, which I don't think they will. :(

Adam has a good interview on the facebook page. He indicates that the producers rewrote the last episode because they were optimistic about renewal. He indicates that AMC has a syndication deal for 12 seasons and that they are willing to help CBS fund 12 seasons. He also says that he would like to see the last season 12 be character driven to have a satisfactory ending to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back