Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though spiders are not fire ants, that would be my guess - learning about bugs is a good way to continue to bring closure to what happened to him.

Hopefully, there will be some funny scenes with Nick and his pet spider.

Even though spiders are not fire ants, that would be my guess - learning about bugs is a good way to continue to bring closure to what happened to him.

Hopefully, there will be some funny scenes with Nick and his pet spider.

Any guesses as to the spider's name?

Some tid-bits about the other cast members GNRF will love this:p from the new TV Guide dated Sept. 28-Oct.4~

BACK AT THE LAB

GREG SANDERS
The lab guy-turned-CSI is tired of being seen as the kid on the team, so this season, he's looking for some respect, says Szmanda, "He's not happy with the way things have been and he wants them to change. This is something he's been holding in all the time, and it'll be a shock to everyone"

NICK STOKES
With his mentor Grissom gone, Nick may find two ways to fill the void:a pet:wtf:[Near the end of last season, he went off to take a bug class, "hints exec producer Carol Mendelsohn] and a love interest "I ain't fighting it", Eads says about the latter idea "I'd like to be:Nick comes home, puts his keys up, and there's a girl there making him dinner":p

RAY LANGSTON
This season, newbie Langston gets some experience while on the trail of a serial killer "doing these strange operations on people, putting something insdie of them that doesn't belong there":eek:says Fishburne "There's also going to be a wife around, and we may get to meet her" And watch for Langston in a 3-way crossover with CSI/Miami and CSI/NY~

THE LAB RATS
Those guys [and gals] in lab coats will get another episode of their own season, plus Hodges [Wallace Langham] who's been crushing on Liz Vassey's character Wendy, will have a "slight misstep and actually come bearing gifts for Catherine", says Mendelsohn. Thanks to budget cuts, Wendy and other members of the lab crew will have to go out in the field and work~

DOC ROBBINS
The mild mannered coroner gets to kick a little live butt at the start of the season when the lab itself becomes a crime scene "Dr. Robbins is the defender of the coroner's office" Mendelsohn says. He'll also be a key in helping explore the evidence from Langston's serial killer and may get some unexpected help. Adds Mendelsohn "We have an idea for a new character who may join the coroner's office"~

So alrighty then:bolian:

I'm eager to see Greg show some possible anger or frustration. He's pretty mellow overall and the only time we really have seen him loose a bit of his cool was in Season 7 with all the Demetrius James stuff.

Hey did anyone see the GE article that said there were rumors of Grissom returning this season?

btw have the GSR marriage spoilers been repeated again? I wonder why JF didn't mention it.

Since TALKCSI doesn't like me much today, I'm going to be brief.. :lol:

I was looking at the pictures of the crossover episode. I see lots of Mac and Ray. Is Ray the only one going to NY? I'd LOVE to see some Cath/Mac interaction. ;)

Since TALKCSI doesn't like me much today, I'm going to be brief.. :lol:

I was looking at the pictures of the crossover episode. I see lots of Mac and Ray. Is Ray the only one going to NY? I'd LOVE to see some Cath/Mac interaction. ;)

Yeah, it sounds like Ray is the only doing the crossover. He'll be in NY and Miami. Guess, we won't see anyone from Vegas joining him and don't know if Mac or Horatio will be in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back