**Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Bienvenido a Miami!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to sincerely apologize for upsetting any members here. I really really am sorry. :( I hurt some people's feelings and that is not what I intended to do. Please know my opinions are that, MY own opinions. But when I read my previous post and then some replies I saw that some were hurt and offended.

I also have noticed some people become friends here and that is a wonderful bonus at this site. But if you will let me redeem myself, I will be more careful of my comments from now on. I do usually make good replies but my opinion got in the way the last couple of days.

Once more, please accept my humblest apologies and thank you all for your previous and future feedback. I respect your feedback to my earlier post. Thank you.

Take good care and have a great day everyone.

Linda

Thank you very much....That was sweet. And if it helps, I don't remember exactly who it was who posted some of the meaner posts, so you're good! lol! :lol: I appreciate the apology though, and I'm sure others do as well.

Why do now I have this image of Marisol chasing Horatio screaming "MORE BRAINS"?!!:lol::lol:
Hehehe i got an image of Marisol with her arms out chasing Horatio saying " BRAINS I NEED BRAINS"

Sorry :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh man. That puts a strange picture in my head............. :cardie::cardie::cardie::cardie::cardie:

As much as I love the team, I really hope this father with major political influence brings their dirty little secrets out to be used against them. I still wanna know what was on that PI's disc about Horatio.

I bet all that was on that disc about Horatio was what he did in Rio. I hope they don't go there with that storyline. I'm so sick of team members having dark secrets on cop shows. We just got past that on CSI Vegas with Langston. I do NOT want to see a storyline even close to like that on Miami. No thank you!

Last edited:
But then there's been the complaint that H and Eric's "vigilante crap" has gone unpunished for too long, and that its horribly hypocritical for both characters. Thats more what i was alluding to. If it came to trial, I wouldn't doubt that a jury would hesitate to take a cop's testimony entirely seriously if they knew what they were actually capable of.

I like Horatio's vigilante side. Makes certain scenes more intense, I like him as a bad@ss!

And it's not just Eric and Horatio, in one episode (I think Hunting Ground) I'm pretty sure Ryan held down one of the bad guys' arms and Horatio was threatening to burn him.

But then there's been the complaint that H and Eric's "vigilante crap" has gone unpunished for too long, and that its horribly hypocritical for both characters. Thats more what i was alluding to. If it came to trial, I wouldn't doubt that a jury would hesitate to take a cop's testimony entirely seriously if they knew what they were actually capable of.

Mostly all they've done is threaten (besides Rio). We never really saw what if anything Horatio did in To Catch A predator. I'm just sick of secrets of the dark variety being revealed about characters on cop shows. The whole Langston storyline just burned me out on that. Don't want to see anything like that on any cop show for a very, very long time. Not with a main character anyway. And Criminal Minds just got through doing the whole "all team members have a secret" type of storyline... although they weren't exactly dark secrets, except for maybe Emily's with the revelation that she hid that criminal's kid from him and made him believe the kid was dead.

Last edited:
I like Horatio's vigilante side. Makes certain scenes more intense, I like him as a bad@ss!

Dude, he was already awesome without the vigilante crap. :rolleyes:

If I want to watch something intense, I'll watch Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. CSI: Miami is a CRIME SHOW. The writers have lost sight of that over the years. They need to go back to basics. Although, at this point, the show is already past the point of no return.

But, it could be great again, if the writers stop putting the characters in corners. We could have the Horatio (and everyone else, except Speedle & Alexx-:() we know and love back. Let's think positive! :)

Yes, Horatio was already badass before season 9. I know it's not realistic that he could treat suspects with that much hostility and not face consequences, but I liked seeing a different side of him.

New set photo from 10.03: http://yfrog.com/kj3ophyj

Hollywood's secret for recreating vicious weather conditions!

The only likely thing that would happen if they start exposing secrets (true or not ) about Horatio and his team, would be the destruction of everyone on the team, not just Horatio or Horatio and Eric. The secrets exposed would not just be the ones from the lawyer's files, but all the things that could hurt everyone on the team. (especially from recent seasons)

There are some for Natalia including the situation in Sleepless in Miami. Lots for Ryan because he has been bad ass recently and was twice suspend from the department, Eric and Horatio we know and there were things used against Calleigh. I am sure they could invent something against Walter so as to destroy everyone.

With this likely being the last season for Miami, what a wonderful way to end the show (not) :scream::rolleyes:. The whole team vilified and destroyed, with some of them suffering mental trauma and others fired in disgrace or sent to prison.:eek::rolleyes:

Some people may want to know what is in those files, but if they think about it they do know. We don't need that kind of season, especially if it is the last.

I don't think they would do that to our favorite characters.

Don't forget, it was not only Ryan that assisted Horatio in his vigilante justice, Natalia also became rougher last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back