Season 10 Premieres on Spike Tomorrow

sharp52092

Star Wars and CSI Fan
Just wanted to let everyone know that as the thread title says the 10th season is premiering tomorrow on Spike

Family Affair at 4:57
Ghost Town at 6
Working Stiffs at 7:03
Bloodsport at 8:17
Death and the Maiden at 9:31

I just love how Spike keeps putting in more and more commercials :mad: I sooo can't wait until CSI moves to USA

:lol: Spike is recovering the money loss they had from syndicating 'Entourage' which is doing poorly (an understatement :lol:) in the ratings. I'm actually annoyed with the time start and end of each episode. Wait, when is CSI coming to USA, this fall or next? I hope it's on primetime or pre-evening.

Yeah Spike is horrible lately with commericals. I cannot wait until it is on USA too, but I think we have one more year to wait.

:lol: Spike is recovering the money loss they had from syndicating 'Entourage' which is doing poorly (an understatement :lol:) in the ratings. I'm actually annoyed with the time start and end of each episode. Wait, when is CSI coming to USA, this fall or next? I hope it's on primetime or pre-evening.

If I understand this (posted back in January) correctly, season 1-10 will begin airing THIS December. Season 11 will start Fall of 2011.

I noticed season 10 on SPIKE as well. But it's not all of the episodes (at least where I live) It's up to Death and the Maiden.

I do protest their spacing out the episodes to an hour and a half, just to add tons of commercials. UGH! :mad:

And yes, I also agree on the content of the commercials. I understand that men and women both watch SPIKE TV that used to be 'TV FOR MEN' but come on..... some of the commercials are down right rude!

Ugh god I know! Recently they've been dragging out the 3 o'clock episodes to 4:15 and the 4:15 to 5:30! I hate it!

Anyways...tomorrows Family Affair already set for DVR :) Bleh SAT class

Thanks vegaslighst and Dizzney. December is not that too far.

I believe season 10 will continue next Sunday after CSI: NY.

Back