Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw thanks Hestia! I love this cap. And your welcome for the review, it was very good! Where have you been anyway?

Okay, I'll do a caption for this pic:
Sara: Greg.....I smell like death.
Greg: And last night you smelled like that sexy perfume from Victoria's Secret. :devil:

Kind of lame..heheh. I'm also working on a Sandle video to the song 'Kiss Me' by Sixpence None the Richer. I'll post the link when it's done!
Hugs and kisses,
Kate

Yum Ziva!!! Sandle video song :D can't wait to watch it!
I just dropped in to wish you a happy Sandle Year guys , a year full of Sandle love, Sandle happyness and Sandle Chocolates :D

Love ya!

I know I'm a little late but Merry Sandlemas to you all and a sandleamazing new year!

Have anyone heard any new spoilers from the episodes that are coming up? I'm dying from sandletention over here waiting for them! It would be lovely of you to tell us if there is a sandlemoment after you've seen the episode! We here, faraway in the northern parts of europe, are just dying to find out!

I haven't been here in awhile! Happy new year to all you Sandle shippers, hopefully filled with looots of Sandlove. :) Hestia, your post made my day. I cannot believe you were able to use that much of our Sandlopedia. Yay for you. :D And thanks for the respond to my graphics! I'm really happy you liked them.

So there'll be a new episode tonight? Whee. I hope there'll be Sandle. *crosses fingers*

Kate, I cannot wait for your Sandle video!

Sandlemas! Hmmm...when I'm president...and remember we must keep the Sandle in Sandlemas! (Ahem...writers) YEs, hope for Sandle...the last time there was major Sandle-ness I had drawn DNA strands all over my legs...and that's when we got Fannysmackin'...to the Sharpie drawer, AWAY!!!

Aw thanks Hestia! I love this cap. And your welcome for the review, it was very good! Where have you been anyway?
Oh goodness, my holidays were hectic and all, but what really kept me away was my computer fritzing out and dying on me! It was really frustrating BUT I got high speed internet for Christmas and I'm looking forward to your video Ziva! In fact, now that I have high speed, I want to see all the sandle videos that I have never seen, (or that were a hassle to download with dial-up)

**Someone PM me some links to sandle music videos - I'll love you for it! ;)**

I haven't been here in awhile! Happy new year to all you Sandle shippers, hopefully filled with looots of Sandlove. :) Hestia, your post made my day. I cannot believe you were able to use that much of our Sandlopedia. Yay for you. :D And thanks for the respond to my graphics! I'm really happy you liked them.
I'm so glad my post made your day, SaraStar! I'll try and use the other words in a future post (my sandle-headache is almost gone! :lol: But I liked using the words, anyway.)
And I could tell alot of hard work was put into the graphics. I'm bad at making beautiful, complexly designed banners (I stick with simple stuff, and fool around with manipulations in Photoshop)

I'm definitely looking forward to today's episode. Not just for the possibility of Greg/Sara interaction but also to see how everyone reacts to Grissom leaving.
Should be good.

Okay, I'll do a caption for this pic:
Sara: Greg.....I smell like death.
Greg: And last night you smelled like that sexy perfume from Victoria's Secret.
Oh my God! That's a little cheesy, but way too cute!
:D Loving it!! I love reading all of your captions!!

*pops in* I have some spoilers...

On www.whoiskeppler.com you can find clips of up coming episodes, and in one of them Cath was talking to Sara and she said that Greg is meeting Sara at the scene. So that means Sandle is working together! Yay! :D Now if only I knew what episode it was in. :lol: It doesnt say. :p

I love that "A real man wouldn't mind" picture. *sighs* :D

^^ Yay, thanks for the spoiler, sandersidle! Love your icon by the way. So cute. :D

I've just finished Fannysmackin' again and it was so good! Horrible casting (ewww. Kevin Federline), but great stepping stone for Sara/Greg. Sorry, Grissom--but Sara cares so much about Greg! :p

"I know that Sidle scent."

^^ God, that's just so sweet...

"I came here for you, Greg."

*sigh* :) I just melted watching that episode. :D

Ziva, thankies!! I credit someone on fanficrants (A LJ community) and if I can only think of their screenname right now, I'd write it!
I have a lame caption for the 'B4U' pic:

Greg: You smell like death.
Sara: I'm sorry I don't smell like 'Coast to Coast: LA'.

Yes, like I said before, I know it's lame, but yeah. :D (And 'Coast to Coast: LA' is a brand of perfume by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen; I own it and it's very light scented but yet it smells really good. One spray and it makes you smell better. :) )
I was going to post this earlier but my computer was going slow.... so I couldn't and closed out all of the windows I had open.

I wish I can hurry up and think what I was looking for on iTunes to put on my iPod.... I know it was CSI:-related.... but I know it wasn't Fannysmackin' cuz I already have it. :D I think it was "Post Mortem", can't be too sure, though.... I need to reload my "prepaid" Mastercard before I buy it, though, so I can have a bit more money on it.

I think there was a surefire Sandle-moment in 'Organ Grinder' where Sara was talking to Greg...
I could really...
REALLY...
Just kiss you right now!
*touchy feely*
She runs off, blushing.... Greg's still in shock.... he's grinning! *Can you feel the LOVE tonight?*
Sara's hit the dust because she's so embarrassed that she's finally shown her true feelings.... and she's left Greg all alone....
*cries for Greg* It's okay, she's coming back.

Creds go to ESOnline for the pics/caps. (Whatever you want to call them.) They're from the TV, Stage, and Movie Works part. :D

kissmesweet, K-Fed did a good job playing an angry teenager. :D I mean, he's just an overgrown teen anyways, right? (But he did say in an interview that he was a fan of CSI: :rolleyes:.) I need to watch Fannysmackin'.

^^ I'm sorry but Kevin Federline is just another useless husband of Britney Spears(Love her music though, but her? That's another story.) Didn't like him. Ewwww. :lol:

Love your signature btw, what episode is that from? and thank you so much for the photographs! :D You're so fantastic.

can anybody do a sandle fanfic around the idea of grissom leaving and how Greg is there for Sara and she starts falling for greg, something like that.

^^ Will do right now. One-shot though. 1000-1500 words only though. :) Thanks for the idea. I've been meaning to write a Sandles fic! My first one! They're my Las Vegas OTP, but I still haven't written anything yet whereas I've written about more than 10 stories and 20 drabbles about Danny/Lindsay.

^ Well, start writing then. :D I'll be reading. I heart Sandle fics. I still want to write the fic about Greg telling Sara he loves her in the rollercoaster (anyone remembers that from... page 3 or 4, I guess?). So yeah, I should use my last days of vacation for that. :) And I should update my other Sandle fic... woot. :p

So how was last night's CSI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back