Sara/Greg #9 - "The Fannysmackin' Effect"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi netartemisa! Thanks for coming and introducing yourself to us. You're always welcome here! Have some positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiian *Hands over said items* :D By the way you can call me Jess if you want to-that goes for everyone else too! :lol:

Ah, you saw the famous 'A real man wouldn't mind' scene? He was DEFINATELY flirting, and did you catch that little smile on her face once Greg had left. So cute! :D

I think she is very shy but with him he has no problem to be more open, and he always makes her smile

Yeah, Sara always seems a little more relaxed around Greg. Around people like Grissom and Catherine she appears tense and is always thinking before she says something. But, with Greg, she opens up to him and says what her heart says, not her head. :D

I'm rambling... :rolleyes:

Hey netartemisa! I saw you in the CaRWash thread too ;) He does always make her smile. That's what I love about this ship.

I agree that Sara can be herself around Greg. Like she knows he will love her no matter what and won't judge her for anything. Aww. She tends to close herself off to other people but not with Greg. *sighs*

I love the look on Sara's face when Greg said the "real man wouldn't mind" part. I slowed it down on my video. :devil: That was a super cute scene. Girly Hank couldn't stand the smell. :rolleyes:

Eric Szmanda so wants Sandle eh? Cause he said in an interview once that he thought Greg has a crush on Sara, and in the next episode they wrote, they had a shippy scene with them. And then the line about him not giving up. Go Eric!! *Chears him on*

ETA: Hi Kate :) *waves* Nice name. Sorry I've been so busy I forgot to say hi.

Yup, Eric is a Sandle shipper. Which is totally awesome. We have him on our side. *cheers*

And nooo. Hank's not a real man; he couldn't stand her smelling. I'm sure Greg would. :)

Welcome, nertartemisa! It's so nice to see that the Sandle-size of shippers (yup, Roos, I used your word ;)) is growing. :D

Hey netartemisa *hands positivity cookies and blue hawaiian*

ITA Sara does always seem happiest around Greg. Its nice because she is usually so serious about her work, but whenever she works with Greg, we always see her smile more. Its the Greg effect on her :D

agree that Sara can be herself around Greg. Like she knows he will love her no matter what and won't judge her for anything. Aww. She tends to close her self off to other people but not with Greg. *sighs*
Aww thats, so sweet and so true, Greg would never judge her :) Not that the others do, but i dont think she ever feels she has to prove herself to Greg :)

I really like Gregs 'a real man wouldnt mind' comment. Such a great comment.

Hmm, next cap:
comitepi.jpg

Go ahead, call me Moose, it's shorter (and more often pronounced correctly) than araSgerG.
Hmmm...caption, I'm not good at this, well I suppose I can't do too awful bad...

Greg: Hey, Sara, look what I found.
Sara: Ummm...Greg.
Greg: Huh?...Oh crap! Hey, Grissom!
Grissom: ...

Greg: Hey Sara, remember that night when things got rough and we ripped your pill-...
Grissom: Hi, Greg.
Greg: Uh... Hi Gris. Well hereSaraIgotyourpillowfixed *runs out*
Sara: *smirks*

Aww, yeah I don't think she feels like she has to prove herself to Greg either. And she knows Greggo will always be there for her. It's a matter of time before she will need him and realize how really amazing he is (even more amazing then she thinks now ;)) and realize that she loves him.

Well either that or they are already together having a secret affair. I mean, Sara needs some action right? :p *drops to gutter* Woops.

Sara: Greg, why is my pillow in an evidence bag?
Greg: Well, I wanted to give it back to you without anyone knowing it was yours ...
Sara: Oh.
Grissom: How did you get Sara's pillow Greg?
Greg + Sara: Um, uh, ... see ya later Griss! *they both run out*

See! Y'all are so much better at this than me...come here Adds (my cat) let's go sob...mmmmm cookie, never mind...be gone Bucky-clone! Dang cat...

Love all the captions, they're all great :D

sandersidle said:Well either that or they are already together having a secret affair. I mean, Sara needs some action right? :p *drops to gutter* Woops.
:lol: LMAO. Im kinda liking the affair idea. And it does explain why they havent been working together much lately. Theyre doing it on purpose so taht no-one realises that theyre together. And plus they know they musnt mix work with pleasure :devil: :lol:

Hmm, so my caption is:

Greg: Sara, I had our new pillows delivered to the lab as a surprise cos I know you hate our ones, but someone seems to have bagged them as evidence and..(notices Grissom and stops)
Grissom: Yes Greg that was me, and I'm very intrigued as to why you and Sara are ordering pillows together. Sara: Yeah Grissom. We need to talk.

Your captions not bad arasgerg its very good :)

LMAO. Im kinda liking the affair idea. And it does explain why they havent been working together much lately. Theyre doing it on purpose so taht no-one realises that theyre together. And plus they know they musnt mix work with pleasure

Will someone give me a hand to get out of this gutter? I try to get out but it just pulls me back in!!! :lol:

Okay, my caption:

Greg: Sara, you left your pillow in the back seat of my Denali and- *Notices Grissom* Griss, Hi! *Grabs an evidence bag from Grissom's desk and stuff's the pillow inside* I...um...found this in the victims car. Hehe?

Sorry for the lame-ness :rolleyes:. It's my first try! :D
Is anyone there? Still stuck in the gutter here!

Welcome to the thread netartamisa!

Hey all sorry I haven't been on in like two days. Anyway, caption time:

Greg: So Sara I found your pillow in the back of the evidence locker. You must have left it there after we-
Grissom: Ahem.
Greg: Grissom! Right, yeah, about this...
Sara: I think the lab is on fire. Gotta go! *runs out*
Grissom: So what exactly were you and Sara doing?

Kind of lame I know. But I love it. :lol:
-Kate

:lol: Super funny!
Here's try number two...
Sara: Greg, why are you carring around a pillow in an evidence bag?
Greg: The evidence bag is to avoid bringing too much attention to it. The pillow itself is for if we get any free time I figured you and me could maybe...
Greg: ...check it for evidence?...Yeah! Evidence...
Sara: Let's go check for evidence, Greggo.
Grissom: Huh?

Guys, I need help. I need on extra-huge Sandle pic PM'd to me soon, please...I don't have one and I want to represent Sandle on my myspace...other than in the Sandle report, of course.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS! Hope you'll all have a great Sandles-filled year!

Greg: So Sara I found your pillow in the back of the evidence locker. You must have left it there after we-
Greg: Grissom! Right, yeah, about this...
Sara: I think the lab is on fire. Gotta go! *runs out*
Grissom: So what exactly were you and Sara doing?

Kind of lame I know. But I love it.
I love it too, Ziya! It's so sweet! :D

If I was able to paste something from a Spanish song, I'd totally do it. (From Feliz Navidad.)
Please update me on the Pillow stories, becuz they are sorta... frightening me. :lol: Not really, but I hope you know what I mean.
Here. Laugh at my lame-ness:

Greg: Uh, Sara... I think our pill-
Grissom: Ahhh-em? Greg? Do have some evidence you would like to share with us?
Greg: No, sir, not yet. Nothing except a very frightening sight over in Trace where Hodges is dancing to "Fergalicious".
*Grissom looks over; Greg passes Sara a note*
Sara: *reads note*
Grissom: I'm going to go talk to Hodges. He's turning into you, Greg. *walks out*

Wanna know what the note said? The note said, "I think our pillow has developed some sort of fungus at the back of the locker room! It's running around and roaring like Warrick on a bad day."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back