Sara/Greg #6 - She Could Really Kiss Him

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could be the "coffee garage beach"! :lol:
What, too much? ^_^ But, at least we have a topic for debate.

Hestia said:
We could be the "coffee garage beach"! :lol:
What, too much? ^_^ But, at least we have a topic for debate.

LOL we could have the longest name!
Might as well make it "the coffee garage on the beach" :lol: heh...

Hmm, thinking about coffee, maybe "The coffee shop"?

I was thinking, could we make it for, like names of per section? I don't know, maybe we could make "the coffee shift", "the garage shift", and "the beach shift" or something... :confused: heh I have the weirdest ideas...

Maybe either someone could 'blend' those three, or we should make a vote...

I kind'a like "the coffee shift" it makes me think of all those cute sandle moments when they're in the break room....with coffee.. :D You guys said you thought Pahntom of the Opera was a cool broadway show for Sara and Greg to be in, so we could name our ship thingy "The Point of No Return".....just a thought.

Now I'm so confused :confused: what to choose? (heh that rhymes lol)
Anyway I gotta go out of town tomorrow morning, for 3 days... (argghhh 3 days no Sandle!! :( no TV either, imagine! I'll miss CSI... grrrr... ) but hopefully you guys have figured out a name when I come back ;) Good luck guys...

Should we have a poll? :lol: Is that too extreme? These are some great ideas! :D "Coffee Shift", it's totally Greg & Sara...
"Point of No Return" sounds ominous - but I like it! Seems cool... :cool:
All the names sound awesome!

I like the coffee shift and the point of no return ..

i like the coffee shift a little more though cuz i love coffe so how about ..

"The Coffee Shift of No Return" .. hah .. wow .. thats weird

I just had a wierd thought... bare with me!
My sister was just watching Lizzie McGuire. Let's pretend Sara is Lizzie, Grissom is Ethan and Greg is Gordo. Well Gordo (Greg) has a huge crush on Lizzie (Sara). And Lizzie (Sara) has a big crush on Ethan (Grissom). Lizzie and Gordo are best friends like Sara and Greg. In the movie, instead of Lizzie and Ethan getting together Gordo and Lizzie get together... does that make sense???? LOL confusing when you mix 2 shows!!!!! :D

I can't wait until tonight's episode!!! Hopefully some great SANDLE scenes!!LOL

im back! it's been a while, eh? and yea, i can't wait till tonight's ep as well. i want something THRILLING to happen. that doesn't happen too much anymore.

Sandles21 said:
I just had a wierd thought... bare with me!
My sister was just watching Lizzie McGuire. Let's pretend Sara is Lizzie, Grissom is Ethan and Greg is Gordo. Well Gordo (Greg) has a huge crush on Lizzie (Sara). And Lizzie (Sara) has a big crush on Ethan (Grissom). Lizzie and Gordo are best friends like Sara and Greg. In the movie, instead of Lizzie and Ethan getting together Gordo and Lizzie get together... does that make sense???? LOL confusing when you mix 2 shows!!!!! :D

I can't wait until tonight's episode!!! Hopefully some great SANDLE scenes!!LOL

ROFL. Lucky for us the actors are better, the characters are much better written, and the storylines are more interesting on CSI. And Grissom's 2353289735 times cooler/smarter than Ethan.
:lol:

Lizzie McGuire? Talk about polar opposites! Although Greg and Sara can be seen as opposites and we know they attract! :lol:
I cannot wait for today's episode. Hoping for some kind of Greg/Sara interaction! ;)

I'm about to go out of town... just packing :D
I can't wait to see your comments about the new episode (still few months far here...) but I'm so curious! No internet for 3 days so... I guess I'll need to catch up fast when I get back... you guys post like crazy overnight! :D :D

Eh now that I'm leaving out of town, it gets me thinking... if Sara and Greg go on a trip, what would it be like?
And... oh! How about honeymoon? If Sara and Greg get married, where would they go for their honeymoon?

Just some discussion while I'm gone ;)

Awwww... I'll miss you Silhouette! Hope your trip is good, even without CSI. :)

If they go on a honeymoon I have to think they'd go somewhere that's a little out of the ordinary. Maybe a nice Norweigeian tour and hotel... or a cool trip to Amsterdam! (Well, Greg might like it. :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back