Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

And let's hope it's not violent and that that new love she will have will be with Ryan. It's possible, right? :lol:

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Its completely possible. I mean A) Its probably not going to be Eric B) I doubt H. C) Ryan and her already have the chemistry, so why not lock them together in a locker room and let them vent it out :devil:

3. CSI_Duquesne01

I just read the spoiler(sort of a spoiler) that Carol posted and it sounds like to me that Ryan and Natalia will have a nice little scene in the finale. ;)

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

You guys are gonna be happy campers in the finale:

I watched the TV Guide special on the season finale, and they showed a scene between Ryan and Natalia in which Ryan is doubting himself and putting himself down, all angsty about being fired, and Natalia comforts him very sweetly. Then all of a sudden Ryan grabbed her hand, and Eva La Rue said that surprised her because she didn't know Jon was going to do that. She said the scene is a very tender moment for the two and makes them connect deeply. The voice over wondered if there would be a little Ryan/Natalia romance for season 6, but I that's not a spoiler, just TV Guide being funny. The take they showed ended with them holding hands.

5. CSI_Duquesne01

^You see! That sounds so sweet! Thank you Carol. :D

That is cute that he is gonna take her hand. Wow, that was fast. :lol: I knew they would be good with each other soon.

6. midnight_tiptoes

It looks like a really sweet scene. The hand holding is improvised, but I don't know if the director is gonna keep that take. Eva La Rue made a big deal about the hand holding, so I'm thinking they're gonna keep it. I though it was a really nice scene, because Ryan has always been Natalia's biggest critic, and here she turns to be his biggest source of comfort. I can't wait to see how that plays out on screen.

7. CathStokes

Thanks midnight!

The whole fact that their holding hands is making me all 'happy', I think thats a good start for them, holding hands being really sweet, .. Did you happen to get pics of that, midnight?

8. midnight_tiptoes

I don't have any pics, sorry. I don't have TiVo, so I couldn't record it. Maybe somebody else will, though.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

That is great. I feel much better now since today was a little crappy. So I can't wait because this sounds really cute and they really shouldn't be fighting anymore. Did it look like they were looking into each others eyes or something? If not that's still okay, but I'd like to know. :D

10. CathStokes

Aww, its okay, Thanks :D Hopefully someones got something of it. or they'll show it already :lol:

11. midnight_tiptoes

It wasn't a clip of the finale, it was a clip of Jon and Eva doing the scene together. So you don't really get to see close ups or anything. But yeah, they're standing in the lab and they're looking at each other. Ryan says something like, "I look back and all I see are my mistakes," to which Natalia says, "because that's what's easiest to see." She says something else and at the end of the take Ryan looks much happier. He holds her hand and they keep talking while holding hands, and then at the end Ryan walks in one direction and Natalia in the other, but they're still holding hands and the director yells cut and Jon and Eva pull themselves towards each other, and then Jon does a little dance. It was really funny.

12. CSI_Duquesne01

So then that scene could be in season 6? That's still cute. :D It makes me wonder though...

13. CathStokes

*pats your head*. We can dream, can't we?

I like the fact that he talked to Nat in this one. He asked her what should he do and she told him what she thought. It was really cute moment.

14. CSI_Duquesne01

cute indeed. :devil: I loved it. She was actually nice about it(not that Calleigh was being to harsh, no way) but I love how she connnected with him. And how she gave him some good advice.

15. CathStokes

I liked the connection thing too, and the fact she kinda opened up to him a little bit, and he allowed her in too, so it was nice.