Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

I think he was dating her because he was into her. Remember when he asked Delko if he was still with her? He really wanted to go out with her.

Besides, whether he had good intentions on going out with her or not back then, he is definetly gong smooth with her now. They seem to be friends again.

I don't know. At first he probably didn't really know her that well, probably just thought she was hot or something. But you gotta admit, Ryan is getting along with her now. ;)

Yeah, I don't know... ever since that blow up in 501... where Ryan was an ass and said that just because her ex was a jerk not all guys are (or something like that)... I don't think it's particularly gotten better.

They'll talk to each other but just kinda in passing.

It doesn't seem like any of their issues from last season have really been resolved. :D

Thanks Guys :)

It was great to see them having so many scenes together, They have something brewing there.

i think there is something between them, they almost always work together and at the beginning of this season he was really mad at her but now they are great together. At least now they are friend maybe some day they'll be more than friend.

yea i agree with you veggie!
they probably are gonna get together for real again
even thought i think that Ryan is kinda young for Natalia since she got married already but then again they could try :p

Back