• Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Gators, Tornadoes & Bears: Oh My!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The 3 T's: Togo, Tux & Towel

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wireimage posted a few more upclose portraits of Jon that are beautiful and of the group visiting the memorial yesterday! Although they are all great, isn't the one where he is turned sideways by the lake wearing the cap and jeans particularly sexy?

Loved looking at those pics before I head off to work,that gets the day started a lot better.Agree all the pics are great and he is indeed sexy in the pic by the lake.

Just read the article before I got here.Thanks for posting it. Only a few more weeks until Jon's DVD is available. I saw that it will be available at both Target and Walmart, i will only have to drive a short distance to buy it.

I saw on both websites, though, that the DVD will NOT be available in stores. Only through the websites... =(. I'm ordering mine next week.

Re: Ryan/Jon #31 - Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

I saw on both websites, though, that the DVD will NOT be available in stores. Only through the websites... =(. I'm ordering mine next week.

You're right, I took a second look . You can get the DVD online at the Target and Walmart sites.
I still haven't ordered it on Amazom because they still had the wrong info the last time a looked.

OMG lovely article. Now I want to visit that country too. Many people in my country are Jews too. My long missing friend is half Jewish.

Thanks for sharing!

AH!
I feel like complete ashtray here in this cave. Nor will I ever have money nor it'll be aviable in my place.
Doubt I'll ever see the movie.
I start to fear that I won't see all those missed/favourite episodes of my fav tv shows if the copyright stuff will get even harsher.

You're right, I took a second look . You can get the DVD online at the Target and Walmart sites.
I still haven't ordered it on Amazom because they still had the wrong info the last time a looked.

I'm not sure where you're looking GF. I re-checked (b/c I pre-ordered in Mar.) and it has the correct description. I guess I will see at the end of the month. If it isn't right I'll send it back.

^^
It has the right description now but it didn't when the info was first listed.It was entirely wrong at that time.I normally order from Amazon but it looks as if it will be cheaper on Target or Walmart.

^^
It has the right description now but it didn't when the info was first listed.It was entirely wrong at that time.I normally order from Amazon but it looks as if it will be cheaper on Target or Walmart.

I hope you can get it through Target or Wal-Mart; mine is paid for and I'm looking forward to seeing Jon in acton. It comes out on my B-Day. Kinda fun!:lol:

I loved, loved, all the pics of Jon in Isreal. My fav was the one of him leaning against the wall looking so reflective. He is a hottie; no matter what pose he strikes.

Loved the mud too!!:lol:

Thanks for the link. It's been great to read the articles and see the pics of Jon (and others) these last few days.

Thanks for sharing! I so loved the article. Really great reading. Touching.

Back