• A Smile Brighter Than Diamonds

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Takes a Lickin’ and Keeps on Tickin’

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to let everyone know that "Match Made in Hell" will re-air tonight.
I'll be working,but hope all of you can watch the episode.

Can't wait for that interview! :D I'm glad we finally get to hear something from him!

Yeah me too and he's like a hedgehog that is hidden away over the summer and doesnt appear til later hehe well that just my thought and i'm kinda hyper so blame Jon cos i do lol

I'm so excited/anxious for the interview as well! :D I'm counting down the hours, haha... (Sad,but true....) Could never get enough of Mr. Togo.

The WolfePack is to awesome for words...!!!

I'm so excited/anxious for the interview as well! :D I'm counting down the hours, haha... (Sad,but true....) Could never get enough of Mr. Togo.

The WolfePack is to awesome for words...!!!

LOL,I'm doing a countdown and planning my cleaning,shopping etc. around the interview time.I can't be out doing something else when the interview is posted,right?

This just posted on twitter
http://twitpic.com/6a05mp

Last edited:
Oooh can't wait till interview is posted... Probably I won't be online or will be asleep.

I think I'll faint if my Q's were asked :lol: It'd be like talking f-t-f *squee*
Hope I'll get deal with mom's phone I'm gonna borrow till gone out for few days. Hmm.... Gotta put some Jon pics on BG since I'll take her phone :hugegrin:

Wow I feel how thinking of Jon takes my anger and stuff away :D Wish I could tweet that to him... Lol I can feel the calm leaning on me like a good mood :lol:

No that must be on my "bucket list"- to send Jon a long handwritten letter on pink or purple paper in green envelope :guffaw:
Lol I liked about living 5 doors down the man... I think I saw a moment of that thought in my latest dream :guffaw:

Ok I'm loosing my mind again and slowly feeling my internet time slipping away makes me nuts... Yeah I wish Jon was here with me...

" Togo: Okay, so I’m @JonTogo77. I’ll try to be better at Twitter. I never really use it that much. I don’t have that many things to Tweet " told u guys! Haha! Like I said earlier a lot of websites have confirmed it...an trust me I browse a LOT XD :p xox

" Togo: Okay, so I’m @JonTogo77. I’ll try to be better at Twitter. I never really use it that much. I don’t have that many things to Tweet " told u guys! Haha! Like I said earlier a lot of websites have confirmed it...an trust me I browse a LOT XD :p xox

That made my day after what i went through and i'm on Twitter so i'm following Jon hehe

It's never been confirmed and since there's a sea of impostors it's good to have some clarification.

It's never been confirmed and since there's a sea of impostors it's good to have some clarification.
There are indeed lots of imposters.
Wanted to thank you again for the great interview.I thanked you on twitter(as@earthylady2 ) I really enjoyed reading it.

Agreed. Until I heard it (or in this case, read it) from the horse's mouth or saw a "verified check" next to him name, I wasn't going to believe anyone...

Quote from the interview:

I also enjoy doing really small indies that probably no one will ever see.

I guess he doesn't realize how excited we are for "Identical"? lol...

Woot woot omg so adorable interview. Just finished. Glad about dark room. My mom wouldn't understand why I'm blushing so suddenly. I'm still so excited that can barely sit on my chair. I have so much energy inside that I could run around the block till morning :guffaw: speaking of running :lol:
I even think I got my money back so maybe this day's not that bad.
Nooo I know! It was Jon! He has so powerful karma that took all my stress and anger away in one move :guffaw: Ok I'm too obsessed with Jon :angel: Can't help in that.
I'm in such a good mood that it feels like I've been smokin pot :guffaw: *dances*
I think I could go on and on... Woo what a rant.. *blush*
I think I'll see a very good dream tonight... :drool:
Ok I better stop this endless banter before I'm banned :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back