• TNT Togo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the cute picture of Jon on Omar's twitpic just posted on Friday. Based on the date of the photo, either yesterday was their last day of filming before the holidays or there may be one more week.

Check out the cute picture of Jon on Omar's twitpic just posted on Friday. Based on the date of the photo, either yesterday was their last day of filming before the holidays or there may be one more week.
That picture is cute. I've read(I spend way too much time on the computer) that there is one more week of filming left before the holiday hiatus.

Yeh, there is finally an official website for the movie! Thanks for sharing, SugarPlum! The director/writer sure feels that Jon gave an outstanding performance. Let's hope this movie will be noticed by the industry and his career will takeoff!

^^ I sure hope so! I would love to see his career take off, so when after the show does end (in twenty or so years :p ), we'll be able to see him!

Love that website, GG. He is GORGEOUS (obviously)... and I have a feeling his performance will be stellar. No doubt!

I'll ask again... Can I keep him? :D LOL

(AND Kristine, no, I'm not participating yet, but send me details!)

Thanks for the link GG. It's exciting to see an official website.
This is a movie I'll see in the theatre and buy the DVD as well.

Last edited:
Jon was not in very many scenes unfortunately. Of course, he was looking good and there was a very brief scene with Eric that was kind of cute but not enough to satisfy. It was all about the case last night and the team took a backseat to the story. Trying not to get discouraged but looking ahead to the new year. Here's is something to make the morning a little brighter!
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/jonathan-togo/links/17650075

Yeah, this episode didn't display the 'team'. But that's okay, one out of all the eps this season isn't to bad! As for Jon, he was gorgeous what time it did show him, but as I said... not really to much of anyone.

I'm really looking forward to the first episode of the new year... if it's what I'm thinking it is. ;)

ANNND thanks for the pic, Theresa, he is freaking ADORABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back