Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured Jon said something totally outrageous(which is why we heard the OMG from Emily).Whatever he said,it got a huge laugh.Of course,Jon is known as a joker on the set with a really good sense of humor.

What do you mean he killed his line? :lol: I couldn't understand what was being said besides "its the first take after lunch". :lol: I figured maybe someone farted and that's why Jon said that about lunch. :lol:

LOL! I think he was trying to say something really complicated....but that line kinda faded away as you can clearly see Eddie snickering in the background.....and then Jon said "can we do over that line again...it's the first take after lunch, you editing people should know that...."

And then it was utter chaos Emily laughing her head off and leaning against the wall for support....Eddie equally laughing his head off and completely out of breath....:guffaw:

I just thought it was incredibly cute and hilarious! Good to know they're getting along so well!

What do you mean he killed his line? :lol: I couldn't understand what was being said besides "its the first take after lunch". :lol: I figured maybe someone farted and that's why Jon said that about lunch. :lol:

LOL! I think he was trying to say something really complicated....but that line kinda faded away as you can clearly see Eddie snickering in the background.....and then Jon said "can we do over that line again...it's the first take after lunch, you editing people should know that...."

And then it was utter chaos Emily laughing her head off and leaning against the wall for support....Eddie equally laughing his head off and completely out of breath....:guffaw:

I just thought it was incredibly cute and hilarious! Good to know they're getting along so well!

I completely agree with ya on this one. Very true they are getting along well on set. Jon is so funny on set I am glad they put this out for everyone to see the "real" him...even though some of us have seen other things that he has done..bout time they showed some bloopers!

I kind of wondered if his line included the "science lingo" and he was having troubles getting it out. I heard that Jon keeps everyone loose with his sense of humor. Must be a fun set to be on:)

Finished capping Dude Where's My Groom? and now I need to get to bed, lol!
Here are the Ryan caps for ya!

Must share this one cause it cracks me up!

:guffaw::guffaw:
Enjoy!

Thanks a million for the caps Kristine.:) A wonderful job as always:thumbsup:

Thanks for the caps, Kristine!
I have just watched the last epi. I thought Ryan had some decent scenes, and I agree that the thing with the ME was nothing. If anything it was the doc who came over as a bit of a prat.
We had Target Specific as our new episode last night (yeah, im watching them completely out of sequence). I loved the episode. The scene with Ryan and the dog was funny, and of course I was looking out for the 'rear view' that Greatfan has on her banner! Definitely liked that bit. I've only seen a few clips of WISC so looking forward to that next week........

Thanks for all the caps FFF has brightened up an otherwise rubbish morning looking through them all!
Just wish I had the time now to catch up with all the episodes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back