• Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The orange tie was a nice accent and thankfully it wasn't with a matching orange shirt. Plus the tight jeans. :drool: Very nice. I wonder if Jon is dressing himself in a corner of wardrobe when they aren't looking. lol.
Hopefully he's getting rid of some of those clothes in wardrobe.
Shirt,tie and jeans are my favorite combo for him,it's just sexy.

Kind of like that one time when Eric and Cooper were hanging out together when they found that dead girl.
They find dead man :D

I thought it was that girl that woman killed cause she thought the woman was having an affair with her fiance when she was really just teaching him to dance. I think that was the ep where ERic was called A-rod. But maybe she was aiming for the girl and hit a guy instead. I can't remember that well. :lol:

Kind of like that one time when Eric and Cooper were hanging out together when they found that dead girl.
They find dead man :D

I thought it was that girl that woman killed cause she thought the woman was having an affair with her fiance when she was really just teaching him to dance. I think that was the ep where ERic was called A-rod. But maybe she was aiming for the girl and hit a guy instead. I can't remember that well. :lol:
Eric and Cooper find dead man on beach, in ep you just describe people from dance party call police and H with Calleigh and Alexx come.

Yes, they are different episodes. The one at the beach is Skeletons- the one with Walter Resner and Natalia's pregnancy scare. The one with the dancing is Silencer- the woman is shot with the Mala Noche guy at the dancing thing at the beginning.

I obviously have watched s4 too much!

Im not sure about the orange tie outfit. I think its just that I hate orange - although Ryan does make it slightly more bearable!

Yes, they are different episodes. The one at the beach is Skeletons- the one with Walter Resner and Natalia's pregnancy scare. The one with the dancing is Silencer- the woman is shot with the Mala Noche guy at the dancing thing at the beginning.

I obviously have watched s4 too much!

Im not sure about the orange tie outfit. I think its just that I hate orange - although Ryan does make it slightly more bearable!
I love season 4 and rewatch it all the time! :thumbsup: I hate orange tie, it's remind me carrots :lol: But i love orange shirts on Ryan, like on my avatar :p

I hate orange tie, it's remind me carrots :lol: But I love orange shirts on Ryan, like on my avatar :p

That was funny :lol:
I love to see him in orange shirts too, like in the episode ''One Of Our Own '',season 4 epi 25 , he looked so yummy yummy in that epi :drool:
4x25_0102.jpg

Hey everybody,I'm kinda new here. I'm still trying to figure out how things work and everything. I'm glad I"m not the only one who thinks Jonathan/Ryan is totally HOT!

Welcome to all the Ryan/Jon love switchpoint. :)

And I'm going to agree: orange shirts are good on Ryan, but orange ties...not so much.

Welcome switchpoint, nice to have you here! Wow, lots of new Ryan fans lately huh? That's great! *runs off to do caps from last night's epi*

Me likes this view, and this view. This one isn't so bad. Oh em gee! Photobucket has an IMG THUMBNAIL link now! :eek:

Anyways. Thank you again Kristine for making these lovely caps! :D I love Ryan's "disappointed" face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back