• Our Favorite Dust Monkey

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon #22

Okay, who wants to help me?! :lol:

I need a picture that looks a specific way. I'm gonna do this Photoshop thing but I need the picture to look a certain way and I don't want to look through a million caps, so if anyone has a picture like this that'd be awesome.

So, it sorta has to be like this:

- Season 3. Ryan has to have long hair! That's like, the most important part. :lol:
- It'd be awesome if it was a full body shot, or at least from the waist up. Has to be standing.
- If he's wearing a plain white or black t-shirt, awesome. Even if there's a jacket over it, but it's open and the t-shirt can be seen, that's fine.
- No strange facial expressions or anything. Just sort of plain.

Hahaa, weird conditions yea, but if anyone knows of a specific episode I should look under or has a cap like that, I'd love you. :D

Yeah, I wonder how long it'll be before we see that gorgeous smile again after tonight's episode.
It's sad isn't it?Ryan will have visited the dentist before the next episode though.

No, he doesn't. Calleigh confronts him about that and the cut on his lip. He lies to her. Tonight's episode is a must watch for Ryan fans. Lots of Ryan. Finally, he gets a storyline for himself :bolian:

LOL Luf I know I always post it but I didnt want to resize any pics or use a link.

Here is one though.....hot!

Wow, new thread already.
551.gif

You all post just way too much while I'm at work. I'm always already behind by the time I get in here. :lol:

In celebration of the new thread, here's a pretty Ryan picture:

Ryan Pic

Awww, cute pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, who wants to help me?! :lol:

I need a picture that looks a specific way. I'm gonna do this Photoshop thing but I need the picture to look a certain way and I don't want to look through a million caps, so if anyone has a picture like this that'd be awesome.

So, it sorta has to be like this:

- Season 3. Ryan has to have long hair! That's like, the most important part. :lol:
- It'd be awesome if it was a full body shot, or at least from the waist up. Has to be standing.
- If he's wearing a plain white or black t-shirt, awesome. Even if there's a jacket over it, but it's open and the t-shirt can be seen, that's fine.
- No strange facial expressions or anything. Just sort of plain.

Hahaa, weird conditions yea, but if anyone knows of a specific episode I should look under or has a cap like that, I'd love you. :D

He's got longish hair, it's waist up, it's a plain light green shirt, but... he's smiling. Here it is. I found it in a Google search.

Here's another one. He's got longish hair, he's sitting, it's a plain blue t-shirt, and he's got less of a smile.

Wow! A new thread already. It just seems like last month we started a new one, oh yeah it was just about last month.

:beer: to everyone!

In honor of the new thread, here's a pic that goes way back to the sweet young days of Ryan Wolfe and Togo. I listen to the commentary of this ep the other day and the dude said that he had doubles made of this shirt combo that Togo had to wear and he wore the other one to show support since it was so bad..I liked the combo :drool:

Young Ryan

Thanks Ginnna! I saved the first, it might work, even though he's smiling. Gah how I wish he wasn't leaning over in the second, especially since he's got that tattoo showing. That's even better. :lol: Thanks though! If anyone else has anymore feel free to share.

twiztid4togo ... no wonder he wanted to show support. That has to be one of the more icky shirts he's had to wear. :lol:

Awwwwwwwww, I love those old Ryan pics with the long hair and the look of wide-eyed optimism. Ryan seems a lot more grim in the later seasons. I guess he's got good reason...

...at least in the most recent episode. :(

luf100, you're welcome! I hope your Ryan project works out and I get to see the finished product of... whatever it is!

:wtf: A new thread already?! Wow....I think the last one moved a bit too fast.

But none the less, yay for the new thread. :)

I agree with both of you too. The guy needs to do movies, seriously. He's too good for TV. :lol:

Awwwwwww all these young Ryan pictures are making me sad after what happened in the episode tonight! :( Gha, he looks so much more innocent there!

OMG poor Ryan tonight! I actually "eeked" out loud, lol! The tooth pulling was the worse. My teeth hurt just from seeing it! And for him to get cleaned up and go to work like nothing happened? That's a real man right there! Damn! I liked how Ryan ran up 30 flights of stairs! :lol: And "I have secrets, don't tell anybody". I wish Ryan could've saved Billy but we knew that wasn't going to happen. I'm quite surprised how it all went. I was expecting more I guess with all this long wait and build up. Now I feel sad that it's all over and no new Miami next week! Was it me or did anyone else expect a better ending? So the Russian Mob is still after them? And Eric and Calleigh aren't told about what happened so they think Ryan concealed evidence for nothing? That drives me crazy! They needed closure on that part.

Ryan looked so good in that shirt and tie! :drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back