• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the caps. Florry and Fallen. Is that a white shirt he is wearing in the fight scenes? Very, very hot. Shame they had to dress him in jacket and tie later. 'The head scratch thing' - he does seem to do that often!

thanks for the new caps FallenForFlack:D he's indeed hot with that gun...I'm still smiling like an idiot, because the caps were sooo :drool::D some of them just scream at me to make icons of them :p

I did notice the head scratching thing, too, I wonder why he does that so often, though for now I can't remember if it's a new habit ,or an old one which I haven't noticed until now...he seems to be thinking a lot, I like smart guys :lol:

thanks for the new caps FallenForFlack:D he's indeed hot with that gun...I'm still smiling like an idiot, because the caps were sooo :drool::D some of them just scream at me to make icons of them :p

I did notice the head scratching thing, too, I wonder why he does that so often, though for now I can't remember if it's a new habit ,or an old one which I haven't noticed until now...he seems to be thinking a lot, I like smart guys :lol:
Maybe the head scratching thing is a nervous habit.

I would love to make icons to,but not sure how,it's on my very long to do list to learn.

I just want to say that this was a really good episode for Ryan. Just wow. :lol: The fighting was awesome, hated the parts when Ryan was getting the beat but those moments didnt last long. Ryan's a lot tougher than I thought believe it or not. I agree the faces were funny but it was definitely enjoyable. And the episode left it pretty open for many storylines. So lets hope he get some great Ryan ones.

Fallen, definitely watch the show, Jon is adorable in it.

While looking for Spongebob for my son today I happened upon Special Unit 2. I hit record and I'm checking it out now. Jonathan=too cute! And I love that his name is Jonathan. This main guy ain't bad either! I have series set to record so hope there is more. But what in the heck is this show about? It's on Sci-Fi and it's odd!

Oh yeah, I like the main guy too. Michael Landes. I can't remember the name of the Miami ep he was in, but he was in the Vegas ep "Paper or Plastic".

About Jonathan's character having the same first name, the guy that was on there before Jonathan Sean something, his character's name was Sean too. :lol: He kind of looked like Steve Busemi a little bit. :lol:

I don't have snazzy cable like that to let me record shows and junk like that.

Have they been showing SU2 on Sci-Fi recently?

I don't think I've said it yet, but welcome back ILuvJonathanTogo. :)

I don't have snazzy cable like that to let me record shows and junk like that.

Have they been showing SU2 on Sci-Fi recently?

It used to come on very sporadically. Maybe one episode every month or two. But I just checked the program list on Scifi.com's Schedulebot (I think the times are eastern):

DATE TIME PROGRAM TITLE STEREO CC
02/25/2009 08:00 AM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE BEAST
02/25/2009 09:00 AM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE WALL
02/25/2009 10:00 AM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE STRAW
02/25/2009 11:00 AM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE LOVE
02/25/2009 12:00 PM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE PIPER
02/25/2009 01:00 PM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE WISH
02/25/2009 02:00 PM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE BROTHERS
02/25/2009 03:00 PM SPECIAL UNIT 2 THE PACK

The first 6 of those are episodes with Jonathan in them.

Thanks for posting that. I need to check my tapes and see if there's any of those I don't have. Does anyone remember what "The Beast" was about? The ep title doesn't help much cause all the links were kind of beasts lol. Unless that was the one where the guy was like jekyll and hyde. I know The wall is the one where Kate and Nick go to Kate's high school reunion. I think The Love is the one with Cupid. the piper is that barney like show that hypnotizes kids or something. The Wish is probably the one with the genie. I have no idea what The Brothers is. The Pack is probably the one where Nick is turned into a werewolf.

I just loved Jonathan in this show. That one ep where he and Nick are checking in the sewers or whatever and Jonathan screams and says there was a poodle sized rat. LMAO!

Thanks for posting that. I need to check my tapes and see if there's any of those I don't have. Does anyone remember what "The Beast" was about?

According to IMDB:

Season 2, Episode 8: The Beast

Original Air Date—21 November 2001
A 300 year old Ogre, who eats the flesh of strippers and hookers, captures Kate while she's undercover during the investigation. Meanwhile, Jonathan discovers that Danny has been "dating" a woman he met on-line who now wants to meet him in person. Unfortunately, he never told her that he's a Gnome.

I just loved Jonathan in this show. That one ep where he and Nick are checking in the sewers or whatever and Jonathan screams and says there was a poodle sized rat. LMAO!

I laugh every time I see that. It's very endearing when he screams like a little girl. :lol:

Thanks for that list Fieldmouse!!

Hm...I gotta make sure I get that channel! Ha! I think I do, but I'm not 100%.

Gosh, his character on that show and the one on Miami is soooooo different... Can you imagine Ryan Wolfe being that goofy? Ha that would be so weird.

:lol: He was adorable. Is that the episode where Nick flips him over on accident? That was hilarious. :D

Gosh, his character on that show and the one on Miami is soooooo different... Can you imagine Ryan Wolfe being that goofy? Ha that would be so weird.
That would definitely be weird, they would probably drug test him or something :lol: Ryan can be sort of be a little goofy at times but not enough to where people wouldnt be scared if he started acting like SU2 Jonathan.

Thanks. That is the one that reminded me of Jekyll and Hyde. Although imdb got the gnome's name wrong. The gnome's name is Carl. Danny is the actor's name. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back