• Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI_Kat

Addicted to Gutterville
Welcome to thread # 19! *throws confettii, hands out hats, cookies, and punch* :D

Here are some important guidelines.....

Inge's Suggestions for viewing Jonathan Togo pics:
1. Always remember: breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

2. Don't eat or drink while you are watching the pics. Otherwise you're in danger.

3. Tell someone what you are doing and this person should check on you every five minutes or so. Note: This person should be able to call 911.

4. Be sure that in case of fading or fainting that you have a cozy place to land. Place some pillows on the floor, for example, or tie yourself to the chair.

Life_style's Guide to 'The Togo Fan's Proper Techniques For Viewing CSI: Miami:'
1. It is also important to add that someone should be present while you watch CSI Miami, but that it is illegal for them to talk during Togo's parts. Preferably a doctor of some kind, so that he or she could regularly check your breathing etc.

2. Bring a bucket or some tissues, because there will be major drooling going on when you watch an eppy or some pics. You don't want to ruin your clothes, or the floor or something.

Link to thread #18

and a pretty cap to start us off.

sacoor2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Ryan/Jon # 19:

WOOT WOOT New thread!! :thumbsup:
*Throw confetti*
Wow and to think I was around when the very first thread was started, 19 threads ago and 4 seasons ago, damn I'm old!

Passes out smoothies and fresh baked cookies!!
I'll be back with a pic. :drool:

OH and lets keep those votes coming in the challenge. Ryan is still holding his own, but he's falling behind :( Look he's a little sad he's not winning!

letmethink-1.jpg

Last edited:

WOOT! I'm glad to have joined at the brink of a new thread!!
*starts major dance party with some crazy techno*

I'm giving one last try to that voting thing! I will not fail you Ryan!
Ok, I already have.
Whatevs.

ARGH!!!!!

WOOT! I'm glad to have joined at the brink of a new thread!!
*starts major dance party with some crazy techno*

I'm giving one last try to that voting thing! I will not fail you Ryan!
Ok, I already have.
Whatevs.

ARGH!!!!!
Thanks for not giving up holly,you got it right that last time.
You can vote a total of 4 time today so when get a chance vote again.:thumbsup:

This is the first time I've been around for a new thread!

Last edited:

WOW new thread for our Togo :D
*starts throwing confettis and drinking*

I posted rarely here but it's time to change and start posting a little more in here:)
Great pic Kat, I love Jonathan with suits.

I'm gonna post a pic.

Sorry but I can't get enough of Ryan with pink shirts or t-shirts:devil:

Yay for the new thread!
multifworks5.gif

Kat I think you meant 19 in your opening post! :p Love ya!

and now a pic!

He's thinkin about the new title! ;)

Some nice photos there! I do like those suits, just not all the time.
This is the first time I have actually voted on a thread name, although I had been lurking for quite a few of them.
We are actually getting season 6 here next week. I can get my Ryan fix again!

Oh well I love men with suits and I think they fit perfectly on Ryan, although I don't love him always with suits.
A suit that I didn't like was the one from "Ambush" & "All In"...it was too yellow...too tweetysh:lol:, sorry but at first I thought he killed tweety:lol:.
But I have to say that despite the suit I loved him so much in those episodes. I think they were pretty good to show everyone's concern:)

I kind of like the tight purple t-shirt myself. :eek: NICE t-shirt :drool:

Nice to see you posting in here Flo!
*hugs Kat*
oh it's good to be here :D

Oh I love these tight t-shirt. I don't think there are other t-shirt which can show his arms so well:drool:
Oh "Curse of the Coffin" :lol:. I loved that episode too much, it cracked me up especially Ryan. You could see from his face how he was scared, loved also the cemetery scene with Calleigh teasing him because of his fear:guffaw:. And OMG the face he made when Natalia showed up with blood all over her was pierceless. I love this kind of Ryan's moments.

woohoo!! Down to 3 in the game. Ryan is in the lead - but I can tell they will be gunning for him now. Keep voting if you can.

Yes Ryan was hilarious in that episode. I dont know why that dont play that one more in the re-runs.

That episode is one of my all-time favorites...Ryan's face was PRICELESS! And dang, they need to bring back the t-shirts!!!
Or at least stop with the monochromatic outfits... it kinda worked in one episode a long time ago (season 5 maybe? court room shooting or something) so I guess they just went with it.
This season a friend and I would try to guess what color scheme he was going to go with before each episode! I got yellow and green right haha!

Yeah, Ryan's still in the lead for right now, but they are starting to take points away from only him now. :lol: I'm sad though.... cause now I'm gonna have to take points away from Nicky to give them to Ryan or Greg. :lol: Sorry, Nicky, I love ya, but I love Ryan and Greg just a tad bit more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back