Rock/Alternative music

offspring.. :D give it to me baby (ah ah ah ah)...
ppl check out the lostprophets.. very cool oh and story of the year :D

thanks.. im gonna check it out.. :D

All 3 are great bands! If you like Lost Prophets, check out Funeral For A Friend! :D

I have!! somehow i went to their myspace ...they are pretty good!! I like the song hey hey...but then again... thats the only one i know :D

You should listen to more of them. They're really good. I was blown away when I first heard them. :p

speaking of myspace, anyone pick up the myspace compilation CD? I haven't but I have an AFI song that is on that CD, "Rabbits are Roadkill on Route 37", tis love.

And I rather like Oasis, a few people mentioned them earlier...

you HAVE to be the second person that like the same bands as me ....only one other guy likes the same stuff as me, all my friends are Hilary Duff fans
Oh you poor thing. Luckily I only have 1 friend that like Hilary Duff. Sorry people, but she gets on my nerves. Most of my friends listen to the music I do or more metal.

Anyone hear of Mindless Self-Indulgence?

u guys should check out the rock covers of songs like my heart will go on, a couple of backstreetboys, sandman, etc.. its so funny....

Oasis is the best! They are so awesome. My favorite song is Champagne Supernova and Wonderwall. Then its Don't Go Away. They have such a cool sound and i lurve the lead singer.

Back