Rick Stetler/David Lee Smith--Some Bad Boys ARE Cute Up Close!

Which Rick Stetler do you like? Nice or Nasty?

• Mean and nasty!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The IAB Agent with a Heart

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • If Rick Stetler's on, I'll watch!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh. My. God. The pants in the second picture. :guffaw:

And thanks, Jaglady, about the avi. GregNickRyanfan who's currently DeanCasAngel made it.

Oh. My. God. The pants in the second picture. :guffaw:

And thanks, Jaglady, about the avi. GregNickRyanfan who's currently DeanCasAngel made it.

Yeah, with shower shoes. :guffaw::guffaw:

I wonder whether his feet hurt. Think David would like a nice foot massage?

Last edited:

Yeah, I'll bet he would, but first we'll have to fight over who gives him one. Or maybe you can massage the feet while I massage elsewhere...

:devil::lol:

Yeah, I'll bet he would, but first we'll have to fight over who gives him one. Or maybe you can massage the feet while I massage elsewhere...

:devil::lol:

Yeah, I'm sure he'd like a nice shoulder massage, HnSFan! :p

David, if you read this, we all wish you a nice Christmas, with visions of your harem massaging your sore feet and, uh, shoulders. Frosty will make sure you eat nice and healthy so you can return the favor by keeping us entertained the rest of the year. :cool:

Merry Christmas to all of you who observe it. May you have visions of David under the mistletoe.

Last edited:
We'll have to see what happens on Monday and then I can take care of him when he comes home from a hard day at the office.

Gotta make sure to remember to set the time record. *grumbles* I have to work tomorrow night.

And here are a couple pics that i made a few weeks ago.

Collage

Last edited by a moderator:
Back