Renewed/Canceled/Info shows

Re: Renewed or canceled shows

Nirvana, I don't know why they cancelled Reba. The woman said, on the CW, Reba doesn't belong in CW. Reba didn't get low rating, it was a good show, they won 1 award, People choice award in 2002 and 1 nominated Golden Globe in 2004

Renewed:

"Psych", on USA for a second season

I'm so happy that "Bones" has been renewed, that's one of my favorite shows!

The recent tv guide showed that Close to Home is on thin ice. So there's a chance once again of it being cancelled.

The odds were good and now there's the confirmation: Prison Break will come back for a 3rd season. Premiere date for the first episode is August 29th.

RBC said:
Renewed:
Bones for a 3rd season
ER for a 14th season
Heroes for a 2nd season
House M.D. for a 4th season
Las Vegas for a 5th season
Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit for a 9th season
My Name Is Earl for a 3rd season
Stargate Atlantis for a 4th season
The Office for a 4th season
The Shield for a 6th (and final) season

Canceled
Reba
Stargate SG-1
The O.C.

Anything on CSI?? lol
Woot woot ER and Houuse :D :D

katpin31791 said:

The following is a running list of the television series that have officially received renewals for the 2007-08 television season.

Big Love
Bones
Boston Legal
Brothers & Sisters
Desperate Housewives
Dexter
Grey's Anatomy
Heroes
House
Las Vegas
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Lost
L Word, the
Men in Trees
Nip/Tuck
Prison Break
The Shield
Ugly Betty

Not Officially Renewed, but a Shoo-in:

CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Cold Case
Criminal Minds
Ghost Whisperer
Jericho
Numb3rs
Shark
Smallville
The Unit
Without a Trace

Pretty Good Chance of Renewal

ER
Friday Night Lights
Gilmore Girls
Law & Order
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
NCIS
One Tree Hill
Supernatural

On the Bubble/Doesn't Look Good

Close to Home
Crossing Jordan
Medium
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Veronica Mars
What About Brian

:lol: I got in before poor Tinks locked the other one, but I will post it here. ;)

Already Renewed: (2006/2007 Summer Season)
Dead Zone
Monk
The Closer

Renewed:
Extreme Home Makeover

Waiting On Possible Renewel:
The Dresden Files
Raines

Destiny said:
:lol: I got in before poor Tinks locked the other one, but I will post it here. ;)
:lol:

Aw, don't worry D. Thank you for also posting your post in this thread as well. :)

Battlestar Galactica has also officially received it's renewal for the 2007-08 television season (Season 4). :D

Season 4 will not air until January 2008. There is also a two hour TV Special in pre-production, due to air sometime this Autumn.

Deos anyone know the status of The 4400??? I really like that show during the summer on USA!!!

Medium: Though the Peacock has not quite pulled the trigger on a fall pickup for Medium, the Hollywood Reporter reports that the network has perhaps tipped its hand by ordering six additional scripts for the Patricia Arquette starrer. Though the show's ratings have dipped since it was plucked from its original Mondays-at-10 berth and pitted against the likes of CSI: NY and Lost on Wednesdays, NBC execs are said to be impressed by its ability to significantly build on the audience of its current (and dying-on-the-vine) lead-in, Crossing Jordan.

RE - The 4400: Via The Futon Critic: renewed through the 2006-07 season (the show's fourth) on 8/22/06 - returning this summer.

Thanks for the updates.

As long as my CSI:Crime Scene Investigators, CSI:Miami, CSI:New York and Criminal Minds are still part of the CBS line up I'm a happy camper!

Back