Reflections ( A Ryan Wolfe Fic )

Kaunis Mies

Pathologist
Ok this is a Ryan fic and it took me 5 hours to write it and i'll update when i can so hope you enjoy this first chapter and comment if you wanna read more. Kiitos...

Here we go....

Title : Reflections
Pairing : Ryan & Maddie
Other peepz in fic : Horatio,Calleigh,Eric,Alexx and Marc ( Maddie's violent boyfriend )
Rating : PG13ish
Summary : Ryan had thought about his friend Maddie and wondered how she was doing and Ryan had no idea what Maddie was going through until he saw her one day and will Maddie let Ryan rescue her?

Chapter One

Maddie Caine was stuck in a violent relationship with Marc and for Maddie she thought there was no way out and she began to think of going to see her friend Ryan and see if he could help her break free from her relationship and couple of days later, Maddie was down at the beach when Ryan saw her and so Ryan walked over and sat down next to Maddie and asks " Hey you ok?" and Maddie looks at Ryan and shakes her head while having blood dripping from a cut to her cheekbone and Ryan gently cleans Maddie's cut and then Ryan wraps his arm around Maddie who cries on Ryan's chest and Ryan asks Maddie " Wanna stay at mine?" and Maddie nods at Ryan's question, so Ryan gets up and extends his hand to Maddie who grabs it gently and once Maddie is on her feet, she moves in closer to Ryan who keeps his arm around Maddie and they walk to Ryan's apartment which was nearby and 10mins later, Ryan and Maddie arrive at the apartment and Ryan opens the door and lets Maddie in first, and Ryan knew about Marc but Ryan didnt know what he was doing to Maddie, then Ryan asks Maddie " Is Marc being violent to you?" and Maddie nods to which Ryan vows to protect Maddie.

Ryan leant in towards Maddie and softly kisses her and Maddie responds to Ryan's soft kiss, then Ryan leads Maddie to the bedroom and for Maddie, she knew that Ryan was so sweet and so Ryan and Maddie end up in bed together and Maddie snuggles into Ryan's body and then Ryan tells Maddie " i've always loved you and i know that you deserve someone who wont hurt you" and so Maddie looks up at Ryan and confesses " I've felt that way too and i'd rather stay here with you more than anything in the world", Ryan leans down to Maddie and they share another soft kiss together and fall into a peaceful sleep.

( Next Morning )

Ryan wakes up and looks at Maddie sound asleep next to him then Maddie wakes up and notices that Ryan is awake and Maddie sits up and gets a hug from Ryan along with a kiss, and Ryan tells Maddie " I love you" and so Maddie tells Ryan " I love you too" and they seal their secret love with a kiss and so Ryan tells Maddie " i'm gonna get you away from Marc so you can finally be with me that is if you want to" and so Maddie nods to Ryan's request and this makes Ryan smile and then Maddie's phone rings and Ryan looks at the caller i.d to find that it's Marc and rejects the call and Maddie moves closer to Ryan who wraps both arms around Maddie to protect her from Marc.

Does Ryan manage to protect Maddie or will something worse happen?

Chapter Two ( Dark and brutal )

Maddie had went back home after sleeping with secret lover Ryan, but Maddie was in for a shock with current boyfriend Marc who was pissed off that Maddie didnt return home the night before and Marc suddenly grabbed Maddie and chucked her down on the floor and he was scaring Maddie, then Marc kicked Maddie in her left side and for Maddie all she wanted was to be with Ryan and once Marc had found his 9mm gun, he fired off two shots and one of the bullets got Maddie in the shoulder.

Their next door neighbour had heard the shots and called the MDPD to respond to shots fired next door and within 10mins, Horatio and Ryan arrive at the crime scene, then Ryan enters the apartment and notices the mess around him and so Ryan heads into the bedroom where Ryan sees Maddie covered in blood and Ryan radios for the paramedics and so Ryan kneels down to Maddie and tells her "I'm here sweetheart and you're gonna be ok i promise" and Maddie looked up at Ryan and whispers " Get me out of here", then Ryan gently picks Maddie up and carries her outside to the paramedics who had arrived and Ryan gently puts Maddie onto the stretcher while Horatio watched and then Horatio tells Ryan " Go with the victim to the hospital".

( Hospital )

Maddie had arrived at Jackson Memorial Hospital and Ryan was really worried about Maddie and the doctor arrived to inform Ryan " We're taking Maddie in for surgery to remove the bullet from her shoulder" and Ryan asks " Can i see Maddie just for a few minutes?" to which the doctor nodded and lead Ryan down to see Maddie and once Ryan enters Maddie's room to find her awake and then Ryan sits on the bed and holds Maddie's right hand, then Maddie tells Ryan " I thought he was gonna kill me and i'm lucky to be alive and thanks hun" and Ryan smiles at Maddie then admits " I didnt wanna loose you and i couldnt bear it plus once you get better, we'll be together forever". Maddie smiles at Ryan who reaches over to Maddie and gives her a soft kiss before the doctor came back in and Ryan left Maddie's room only to find Alexx there and so Alexx asks Ryan " You ok sugar?" and Ryan tells Alexx " Not really as i love Maddie and i tried to protect her but i couldnt protect her from Marc and it hurts", then Alexx looks at Ryan and, asks " How do you know about this Marc guy?" and Ryan admits " Maddie told me when we slept together a couple of nights ago and i care about her".

Four hours later Maddie is out of surgery and was taken to recovery where Ryan was waiting and the doctor allowed Ryan into Maddie's room and Ryan knew deep in his heart that he was gonna protect Maddie from now on and Ryan also wondered why Maddie had the same surname as his boss Horatio and Ryan thought he would ask Maddie when she was better and Ryan had fallen asleep on the bed and after a while Maddie woke up and saw Ryan asleep on her bed and Maddie rubbed Ryan's shoulder and Ryan woke up to see Maddie awake and Ryan sighs that Maddie was ok and Ryan kisses Maddie and what Ryan didnt know was that Horatio saw their moment and Maddie tells Ryan " I love you so much" and Ryan tells Maddie " I love you too sweetheart".

What happens next? Will Ryan find out the reason why Maddie has the same surname as Horatio?

Want more then comment

Chapter three ( Enjoy this one )

Maddie was recovering from having surgery and went to sleep after Ryan left to rest himself and once Ryan closed Maddie's hospital door, Ryan noticed his boss Horatio and wondered why he was still there and Ryan asks Horatio " How come you are still here?" then Horatio admits a deep secret to Ryan which really shocks Ryan to the core and so Ryan then asks " Does Maddie know about this?" and Horatio shook his head and Ryan now knew why and wondered if he should inform Maddie about it.

Ryan had decided to tell Maddie about Horatio's secret and Ryan went into hospital the next day to visit Maddie and he walked into her room and saw her awake, then Ryan walked over to Maddie and softly kissed her and then Ryan asks Maddie " Do you know who your real father is?" and Maddie shook her head and tells Ryan " My mom gave me his surname and i asked her about him but she wouldnt tell me anything else about him", then Ryan shockingly reveals to Maddie " Horatio is your father and he confessed it to me last night before i left to head home".

Maddie was shocked that Horatio was her real father and asked Ryan " Will you get him for me?" and Ryan nods to Maddie's request and calls Horatio who then arrives in at the hospital and so Horatio walks into Maddie's room and Ryan leaves them alone to talk. Maddie asks Horatio " Why were you not in my life?" and so Horatio tells Maddie " Well, your mom wouldnt let me and i tried to get access but she blocked it and i kept thinking about you everyday and i want a chance to know you, if you'll let me".

Maddie agreed to let Horatio be a part of her life and this was good for Horatio as well, after a while Horatio left the hospital and headed to the lab while Ryan went back into Maddie's room and so Maddie tells Ryan " Thank you for telling me about Horatio and it means a lot to me" and Ryan smiles at his girlfriend and they start making plans for their future together, Horatio returned to the lab and went to find Calleigh who was test firing the 9mm gun that had been found and Horatio asks Calleigh " Does the bullet match the bullet from the victim?" and Calleigh tells Horatio " The bullets match and the gun is owned by the victim's attacker Marc James."

Horatio sends Eric out to arrest Marc James and bring him back to MDPD for the interview and once Eric returns with the attacker, Horatio is waiting to interview him and once in the interview room, Horatio asks Marc " Why did you shoot your girlfriend Maddie?" and a smug Marc James replies " i wanted to kill her" and so Horatio smugly tells Marc " You failed as Maddie's still alive and is going to make a full recovery".

( Hospital )

Ryan and Maddie were talking when Alexx entered the room and tells Maddie " You are lucky to have Ryan and he's my baby and the same goes for you sugar" and then Maddie tells Alexx " i know who my real father is and it's Ryan i thanked for it" and Alexx asks Maddie "Who is your father?" and Maddie informs Alexx "It's Horatio"....

Cliffhanger but what happens next? Hehe cliffhanger and comment what you think should happen next....

Last edited:
Um yeah when story is interesting to me I usually get hooked to it:)
And also I usually "smell" something interesting when story is about my fav characters like Ryan in this story.
Anyways it was meant as a good thing.
And I loved this chapter too, it was kinda I used to miss in the show (well before we learned that H has a son. But it'd be interesting if he had daughter so she could hang out with Ryan... Mhm just my excited imagination:) ).
So yeah...
Actually you should post this story on ff.net :)

Um yeah when story is interesting to me I usually get hooked to it:)
And also I usually "smell" something interesting when story is about my fav characters like Ryan in this story.
Anyways it was meant as a good thing.
And I loved this chapter too, it was kinda I used to miss in the show (well before we learned that H has a son. But it'd be interesting if he had daughter so she could hang out with Ryan... Mhm just my excited imagination:) ).
So yeah...
Actually you should post this story on ff.net :)

Maddie is actually Horatio's daughter. Next chapter will be up soon

I mean it. You really should post it on ff.net
It's really good one. And as I was told there aren't much Ryan/OC stories around. I've read and write few and I know yours would be welcomed. But it's just a suggestion:)

I'll let you in on a secret - It's my first CSI:Miami fic as i normally do fics on Las Vegas. I just hope that i can do this fic justice though.

Congrats :beer:
I'm usually doing miami, but I have one Vegas. I've managed even Miami/Mentalist xover. I'll try reach my plans and start another Vegas fic:)

Chapter Four ( Hankies for this one )

Alexx had discovered that Maddie was Horatio's daughter and she wondered why she never knew about it and Maddie was well enough to leave hospital with Ryan by her side and they were heading home but unbeknown to either of them, something tragic was gonna happen and there was another car heading in the other direction from Ryan and Maddie, the other car crashed into Ryan and Maddie causing them to veer off the road and down into a ditch.

Ryan opens his eyes to find his car in a ditch and so Ryan looks over at Maddie who was trying to remove her seatbelt but managed to get it off and opens the car door and crawls out, then Maddie pulls out her cell phone and rings Horatio and tells him " Me and Ryan have been in an accident and can you and the team come here asap" and while waiting for Horatio to arrive, Maddie tries to get Ryan's seat belt off and manages to take it off and eases Ryan slowly out of the car and to somewhere safe, and then Horatio and his team arrive on the scene and Eric sees both Maddie and Ryan sitting on the riverbank near the ditch and Horatio walks over to his daughter and Ryan, then asks Ryan " You ok?" and Ryan looks up at Horatio and shakes his head then Ryan passes out which scares Maddie and leaving Horatio to comfort his daughter.

( Hospital )

Ryan was taken to the hospital that Maddie was in and she was checked over and was fine until she asked about Ryan and the doctor informed Maddie " Ryan's in a coma and we're not sure if he'll ever come out of it" and upon hearing this Maddie gets upset and asks " Can i see Ryan?" and the doctor nods and takes Maddie to see Ryan and once Maddie is inside Ryan's room, she breaks down in tears and softly kisses Ryan's forehead while crying and sits down on the chair next to the one she loves. Horatio checks on his daughter and notices she is asleep curled up next to Ryan and so Horatio hopes that Ryan pulls through for Maddie's sake and then Horatio bumps into Alexx and tells her " Ryan's in a coma and the doctor doesnt know if he will come out of it" and Alexx asks Horatio " How is Maddie taking it?" and so Horatio tells Alexx " Not good as she's curled up to Ryan sound asleep and i hope Ryan pulls through i really do"...

( Two Months later )

Ryan had been in a coma for two months and Maddie stayed with Ryan and only leaving to shower and change but Maddie knew that she didnt wanna lose Ryan as she had finally got someone special in Ryan and Horatio kept an close eye on the case and knew that he had to solve it and find out why someone would wanna hurt Ryan and Maddie like that.

Maddie was sitting on the chair reading a book when the doctor came in to check on Ryan and the doctor had noticed a improvement in his status and for Maddie, she hoped Ryan would wake up and hold her close to him again but Maddie knew that she wanted a future with Ryan and so Maddie thought she had lost Ryan until Maddie closed her eyes when suddenly she felt something but Maddie didnt know what it was until she reopened her eyes and saw something she never even expected....

What is it that shocks Maddie?? This chapter is a tragic one

Last edited:
*squee*
Yiiippiii!!!
*dances*
Wow loved it. Awesome! :thumbsup:
"Drama Queen" is having great morning :D
*jumping around the bed*
I told ya I won't be mad:lol:
I'm one of the rare breed who likes Ryan pain.
And I admit it, I killed him in my first fic so you're not that bad.
Note to myself: have to visit ff.net finally and read some more fics to boost up, lol.

*squee*
Yiiippiii!!!
*dances*
Wow loved it. Awesome! :thumbsup:
"Drama Queen" is having great morning :D
*jumping around the bed*
I told ya I won't be mad:lol:
I'm one of the rare breed who likes Ryan pain.
And I admit it, I killed him in my first fic so you're not that bad.
Note to myself: have to visit ff.net finally and read some more fics to boost up, lol.

Do you think i'll let Ryan live?

Back