Ratings Discussion

Re: Season 10 Ratings Discussion

CSI was down a lot last night.It brought 12.9 million viewers and a 2.8 in the 18/49 rating.

Yeah it was down 15% from the last week. It's getting worse, but then again maybe (like me) a lot of people did not think this episode looked interesting in the first place.

Agree w u Dizzney. I just watched it so I could say I watched it.

Last night's CSI's "Wild Life" came in #1 at the 9:00 time slot, with 14.2 million:bolian:

Zap2it.com

Last edited:

Good numbers for CSI this past Thursdat.I hope that the show can maintain these numbers trough the next episodes.

American Idol is moving to Wednesdays and Thursdays, not in the 9pm slot against CSI, in the 8pm instead, but CSI might face them once in a while cause sometimes Idol can run 2 hours

It may make winning Thursday nights or getting second harder since Mentalist and CSI run pretty close sometimes

I don't think they'll be a big threat to CSI since they've lost Simon and everything, but ya never know, CSI has done all right with all the changes in the past couple of years

Last edited:

Last night's re-run of Neverland brought 9.76 million viewers and a 1.8 in the 18/49 rating.

American Idol is moving to Wednesdays and Thursdays, not in the 9pm slot against CSI, in the 8pm instead, but CSI might face them once in a while cause sometimes Idol can run 2 hours

It may make winning Thursday nights or getting second harder since Mentalist and CSI run pretty close sometimes

I don't think they'll be a big threat to CSI since they've lost Simon and everything, but ya never know, CSI has done all right with all the changes in the past couple of years
I don't think AI will be much of a problem to CSI either. They'll most definately beat CSI when it comes to the demo but ratings...it'll probably be close. AI seems to have lost some of it's dazzle after half the judges have left so I'm not worried either.

Yes indeed go CSI, this is also posted also on the MEDIA thread as well as the "American Idol" news!

From Yahoo News
CSI (#2: 8.2/12) and The Mentalist (#2: 8.7/14) from 9-11 p.m. Both CSI and The Mentalist took a backseat to Barbara Walters

Re: Top Rated Shows

Thank's mio10:bolian:

Last nights "Worlds End" won the 9 o' clock slot with 13.353 million fans:bolian: to compare with other past week's~

"Field Mice" 13.19
"Irradiator" 14.97
"The Panty Siniffer" 13.95

Zap2it.com
Last night's CSI's "Take My Life-Please" came in at the #1 slot at 9:00 with 13.5 million viewers

Back