Quiz Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word pyramids - 18/35

Fill in the blank TV shows - 40/40 with 3:09 left

Add a "TH" - 20/20 with 1:00 left

Add a TH. I got 11/20

Word Pyramids I got 11/35

Fill In the Blanks. I got 39/40. I've never watched the show I missed and I've never cared about the show that I missed, so I guess that's why I missed the show that I missed :D

I'm still working on my first cup of tea here people :)

Missing Word 19/24
Foursome From Set III 30/60
World City by Starbucks Count 18/30

Name Is the Same: TV Sitcom Edition: 20/24
Who Are They Looking At: Movie Edition: 16/20
Countries with Metro Systems: 31/55

It's that all important time of day for some quizzes and just so Raynn and I don't feel left out :D yup you got it the quizzes are about Canada :)

Name That City. I got 8/10. I should have had 9 but I kept changing my answer on one of the questions.

Canadian Capital Cities. I got 9/10. I should have had that last one but I'll blame it on getting up early this morning :D

Cities and Towns in Canada. I got 4/5. and the only excuse I can come up with for missing the one I did was I didn't know the answer :)

It's that all important time of day for some quizzes and just so Raynn and I don't feel left out :D yup you got it the quizzes are about Canada :)

If you did this just to see how much those of us outside Canada know about Canada ... My answer - other than I'm pretty good on your capitals, not much! :thumbsup:

Name that City - 3/10

Canadian Capital Cities - 8/10 :wtf:

Cities and Town in Canada - 1/5

Susan

Ooh, Canada quizzes! :D

Name that City - 7/10 - The ones I missed were all in Ontario. :wtf:

Canadian Capital Cities - 10/10 - Should've boycotted the quiz for leaving out Nova Scotia though! :p

Cities and Town in Canada - 4/5

Oh dear. Well, I'll try! :lol:

Name That City - 3/10
Canadian Capital Cities - 4/10
Cities and Towns in Canada - 2/5

Name That City - 7/10. There were a few I had the right answer and then switched though.

Canadian Capital Cities - 10/10. If I'd failed the first one, I would've been booted out of my city so quick :p

Cities and Towns in Canada - 3/5.

Begins and Ends with M. I may have done better if I read the title correctly :D but nonetheless I got 5/20

Technically speaking.... I got 16/24

Rolling Stone Magazine. I got 10/73. I may have done better if it hadn't gotten busy.

Begins and end with "M" - 13/20

Well, Technically speaking - 20/24

5 or more Rolling Stone covers - 24/73 - would have been a few more if I could spell! :lol:

Susan

Begins and Ends with M - 16/20

Well, Technically Speaking... - 24/24 with 2:36. And a Canada question! :D

5 or More Rolling Stone Covers - 10/73 - that's good for me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back