Photos #4 - Please Snap 'n Share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Photos #4

Oh come on Joy..I'm the endangered species here...It's natural for the endangered ones to have a low profile...We don't want attention..Lol...
But then again,i'm pretty sure i'm not afraid of you ladies..I just likle having a low profile
Here's a photo..taken a year back..Haven't been anywhere near a camera since lord-knows-when...
Candid shot taken by a friend

LtKitty said:
SaraSidleStokes nice hair cut and yeah, shopping is hard sport :p after huge shopping i feel like smashed tomato :D
zippy said:
I wish I'm a man sometimes. :lol:

you're not the only one! :D sometimes i wish for that too..when i wanna pee and there no toilet near somewhere! :lol:
Oh I know especially when You have to drive two hours to get to the Mall JUST because your Aunt visiting in Europe wants to see it *rolls eyes* I had fun nonetheless though

iluvEricSzmanda said:
And BlueCurl thats a cute pic, u should be in them more often! :)

Tnx! I used to not like it a lot. Still not a big fan of being in front of the camera. (I'm the quit type I guess) But lately it just doesn't happen anymore because I am always the one taking them hihi. It will probably take a while before my next photo hihi

hhunter said:
SaraSidleStokes, you are SOOO CUTE!

Where were you shopping? was it in Portland?
thanks Heath ,No actually it was in woodburn because My Aunt visiting from Holland expected me to drive ALL the way down there to see this new mall AND OF COURSE pushover me did it HENCE the reason I had been so tired

Wow - thanks for your plenty of pics. Comment on them later.
btw: Welcome Comte, looks lika we´re the only guys here. :)

Nice pics SSS, Comte and BlueCurl.

Actually, BlueCurl I think that's the first time I see you. :)

wibble said:
Nice pics SSS, Comte and BlueCurl.

Actually, BlueCurl I think that's the first time I see you. :)

Tnx and I have posted a photo a while back! But I was very new back then :lol:

Sweet, yes. Innocent? ...Perhaps. *shifty eyes* :lol: :p

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back