Other Fandom FanArt #5-Showcase & Requests

happyharper13, I really love your style on the X-Files icons, especially the second one. Fabulous job. :)

Ginnna, awesome Cas icons. :D The third one is my favourite. :devil:

FallenForFlack, great work on yours! The first is my fav.

Shazza, could you be anymore awesome? Absolutely adore your icons. I'm definitely going to take a peek into your LJ.

Something_wicked, lovely work on the Supernatural ones! Your style and cropping is fantastic -- I need to take a gander at the rest in the batch.

kaylyne, awesome job on the Sanctuary art. :)

Ankeila, beautiful colouring. :eek: Love your icons.

cathwillows, I'm such a fan of your Voyager icons. :D The first one is phenomenal! O_O I hope you don't mind if I snag some.

E/C Lover, fantastic work on the Supernatural and NCIS:LA ones. The first Jo icon is my favourite, I like how it's put together.

Wolverine_Eagle, great job on your icons! The colouring is so nice.

I brought some Supernatural icons with me!

[66] 'Changing Channels'

Teasers:​

S5-120.png
S5-143.png
S5-178.png

You can find the rest at my Livejournal.

^^ Thanks! :D Of course I don't mind, take as many as you want :lol:
Your icons are really cool! I left a comment at your lj :)

Oh my word, I love them Ankeila, thank you soooo much, they're totally amazing! *Hugs* :adore:

Unfortunately they're too large to be used on here. :( Any chance you'd be able to maybe shorten them so I could use them on here? I think they need to be 70kb or less, so maybe you could cut a bit of the animation out? I don't mind, just as long as you see a little of his dancing. :lol: Thanks so much hun, you're a star!

I made some smaller versions last week but forgot the post them, here they are :) And you're welcome, I love making animated icons :D

Great icons Castiel, I love the colouring!

Nice job, everyone. You're all so talented. :)

I made some attempts at some Supernatural arts:

Two and a Half Brothers because Adam was their half brother and in the episode it was actually something posing as their brother while their real half brother had been killed by the same thing. Here's the textless version

Some icons from "Lazarus Rising" where Dean (who'd been in Hell for several months) is reunited with little brother Sam and family friend Bobby (who is like a second father to the boys):

Untitled-1uojgih.png

V2
Sam/Dean hug 1
Sam/Dean hug 2
Sam/Dean hug 3

Castiel/Dean:
Untitled-1uo6r87r6i.png

banner
300x300

Untitled-1uokicopy2.png

V2
V3

More later. :)

Last edited:
gfhgf2wp140copy.png
This is from "Bring Me Back" by Majandra Delfino (aka Maria on Roswell)

how_we_fade34copy.png
song is by David Ball (title is on icon)

PlainPaperitsybellacopy.png
by Ricky Nelson (title on icon)

walltextset7-4copy5.png
"Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore" by REO Speedwagon

GNRFan, I sat there singing the entire song before I realized that was REO Speedwagon. :lol: I just couldn't remember who it was.

From the 'lyrics' challenge:

hooters1.jpg
The Hooters "Nervous Night"

JacobsLadder.jpg
Huey Lewis and the News "Jacob's Ladder"

Pocketfullofsunshine.jpg
Natasha Bedingfield "Pocketful of Sunshine"

photograph3.jpg
Def Leppard "Photograph"

And one more that I forgot I made and didn't send in: :alienblush:
Night Ranger "Goodbye"

Susan

Last edited:
Holy crap! I didn't realize that was from Def Leppard's Photograph even though I've heard that song a bazillion times. :lol:

More Dean/Cas stuff (Supernatural):

Untitled-1uo686hgf.png

300x300

Untitled-1uoutii.png

spn422-0923lu.png

I have a ton more banners/icons of Dean/Cas here at my LJ. Sorry the post on LJ is so long. I couldn't figure out how to add text to the actual icon generator (to separate the categories), so I used the banner generator for the icons instead.

Last edited:
Back