Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacquie

Ward Girl
The other thread can be found here. Enjoy the new thread all you wonderful artists :)

eta From now on Ducky and I are asking that you only post a maximum of 4 icons and or banners. If you have wallpapers and other fan art you would like to display please post a maximum of 3 thumbnail pics. If you have more art that you would like to display please use links to the rest. Thanks :)

Last edited:
It is bugging me that there is no art here. :lol: Here is some "older" stuff of mine (actually the wallpaper is much older then the icons) :lol: I am in a cartoon mood :rolleyes: :lol:

fh3.jpg
fh4.jpg

Well Cap'n Jac - you are a very talented artist!! You can always post here! :p:)

Oooh, shiny new thread already! Wonderful icons Kat, I'm still delighted at your coloring :)
And RenegadeElf: I LOOOVE your Dean icon with the cat, too funny! :D

OK, I'm sharing some Bones Icons now, here we go:

Teasers:

angela003.png
booth004.png
bones004.png

and the rest is here at my LJ

Thanks Vera! I love your Bones ones. OOOOH I know who will be around to snag those. :lol: *Hrockz where are you?* :lol:

Wow a new thread! :D We rock!

Vera awesome Bones icons! Your challange ones are really great!!! I wished I was into the show :lol:

Woooo Congrats on the new thread!! <3 *throws confetti and dances*

Great works Kat!!!! I love the WP!! <3

Awesome work Vera!!! I left a commnet are your LJ!! <3

^^It's an awesome show Steffi! I would most definately recommend it to anyone! :)

Some Bambi icons to decorate the shiny new thread!:
bambi_071.jpg
bambi_058.jpg
bambi_087.jpg

Enjoy!!! :)

Oh, a new thread! Awesome...

I love the wallpaper Kat; and the icons are beautiful, too!

Vera your icons are awesome, I really like the coloring and I love the way you use text on your icons...

Sophia your icons are cool, I especially like the coloring in the third one. Great work!

I really want to contribute something, but I haven't done anything in ages. So I'm just posting some really random and old stuff...

random.jpg
random2.jpg
random1.jpg
winterl-1Kopie.jpg

Sophia your icons are cool, I especially like the coloring in the third one. Great work!

I really want to contribute something, but I haven't done anything in ages. So I'm just posting some really random and old stuff...
Thank you your too kind :)

And woow your icons are made of awesome!!! :D I love the third one!! :)

Some Britney Spears icons:
britneyspears_BZ-circusalbumprom-3.jpg
britneyspears_BZ-circusalbumprom-2.jpg
britneyspears_BZ-circusalbumprom-1.jpg
britneyspears_BZ-circusalbumpromos2.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the nice comments!

LE - love the coloring of those!
Sophia - those icons are great. It looks like you are trying new stuff again.

Sophia - those icons are great. It looks like you are trying new stuff again.
:lol: thank you, yes just changing a few things in the colouring, so they looks slightly different! But GAH they looks a lot blurrier when I upload them to photobucket :(.

Great work everyone, Sophia especially love the Bambi ones :)

I've got banners, nothing fancy I just enjoy staring at Jensen and Jared ;)

banner12.png
banner14.png
banner15.png
banner16.png

Wow so much amazing stuff in here!! Especially awesome banners RenegadeElf, they are all awesome, I especially like the font on the second one, and the colouring on the fourth. Well done. :D

Here are a couple of James Bond walls I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back