Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

i agree misery, and wouldnt it be ironic if they have another married couple case rofl.

I like the way you guys are thinking. Misery your so right. But then everytime is meaningful. ;)

heartagram69 said:
i agree misery, and wouldnt it be ironic if they have another married couple case rofl.

And myaybe it can lead them back to the alien/Elvis chapel ;)

I have been listening to a song over and over today and I just realized that it is the perfect Snickers song, especially this part:

I hope you find whatever you've been lookin' for.
Just remember where you're from and who you are,
'Cause there's a thousand lights that'll make you feel brand new,
But if you ever lose your way, I'll leave one on for you.

'Cause I'm the one that loves you lately.
You and me, we got this great thing.

So, come back, get here, sit down. Relax.
Everything's to see that you've come a long, long way,
And it's the place that you should be.

t is sooooo full of angst and I can see Nick sitting in the dark listening to it over and over. (BTW it is Daniel Powter, Love you lately)

no idea if this requires a spoiler-tag
I've watched that one clip from an upcoming episode and it's not snickery but they are at the same place at the same time and they share a look. has anyone else seen the clip? it's with Rick and Greg and they're outside discussing Cath and the new guy

Pandora said:
I've watched that one clip from an upcoming episode and it's not snickery but they are at the same place at the same time and they share a look. has anyone else seen the clip? it's with Rick and Greg and they're outside discussing Cath and the new guy

Any idea when this is going to happen? I would even be happy to see snickers in the same room. Hell, I'd be happy seeing one of them walk by outside the window, while the other is in a room. (I am getting pretty desperate for Snickers)

OT: I am sitting here drinking a Snickers cappuccino in memory of Snickers moments past.

Pandora said:

OOH me happy!! :D

I saw a promo that said the episode with the new guy will air on the 18th, so maybe we will get them then!!! fingers crossed!

Thanks for the welcome, cofi-shot. I don't come in here as often as I should, but I do LOVE the snickers love. It's been through so much and yet they're still there, together. And nothing said love like Sara almost breaking down in Grave Danger.

As for the promo

While I'm not pleased to see everyone ganging up on Catherine, I was pleased to see Sara ready to back Nick. They're always there when the other one needs them, and I think that's not only a great foundation of a relationship, but it says a lot about their closeness.

Hey, mods we can discuss whoiskeppler.com, right? I mean, the link is at CBS.com too.

Yeah, I've seen it too. It looks promising and I hope we'll get lots of more scenes like that one. I love the way Sara looks at Nick and Nick gives her his puppy dog-eyes (one of his best features according to me, along with his accent and his torso, LOL) before she answers.

Okay, so I finally saw the video. I loved the way Sara took a long, lingering look at Nick before she answered his question. They trust each other, and she knew if he was serious it was the right thing to do. This was Nick's way of not only looking out for her, but the rest of the team too, and she saw that and agreed. But really, I was just kind of ecstatic that they were in the same scene together. :D.

Drumchik said:And nothing said love like Sara almost breaking down in Grave Danger.

I totally agree with you on that...
I haven't post in a very long time but I've read almost all the treat [note: I LOVE the name...] but, as you can see, my English it's soooo.... B-A-D!

So, read and don't talk....
But I have to take my poor english again, so, maybe someday I'll post..

BTW, an a huge fan of ff's...

Wow is the keppler video on the innertube site? Or is it actually at the cbs site? Didn't realize they were running a promo video for it. ;)

Basically, this appears to be a good episode, can't wait. I loved Nicks' look. It reminded me of that look he gave her in Last laugh, when he asked for her help. Now that was a good episode, hopefully, this will be too.

Welcome back Tina! Don't worry about your English, it's great. :)

I love that look they shared! Kinda reminds me of Unusual Suspect when Nick was waiting for her to agree with him. The puppy dog look didn't work then but it worked now! lol.Anyways, even though I'm a big fan of Catherine there's something about the "kids" of the team getting together. I like it.. it's very interesting. Surely everything will work out in the end (with Cath). I like character plots like this one. And of course I'd take any plot that brings Nick and Sara together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back