Nick and Mandy - "Sing it Dude!"

Micky? That's one I hadn't thought of.

I've just been calling the Nick/Mandy pairing "Manic". :lol:

Does anyone know what Nick said to Mandy right before she said sweet talk doesn't work on her?

I couldn't make out what he said.

Last edited:
I don't really ship them, but I think Nick and Mandy are cute. Perhaps there was something on with them by the way they were very 'chummy' last night.

MotherConfessor
, I think Nick said something about wearing purple and he liked her in purple, but I could be wrong.

They are cute and have a natural chemistry. I wonder if TPTB would ever pursue a relationship between them?

Oh and on a mod note... please post (3) lines of discussion about Nick and Mandy in this and every other S.C. thread.

Thank you. :D

Ohh my goodness...there's a Nick and Mandy ship? Where are all of these ships coming from? Well, I hope all of you Micky shippers continue on...shipping.:lol:

I think you could say this one comes from the episode "Happenstance" when Nick had to sing the song "Mandy" (Barry Manilow) to get his results. Supposedly George has sung on the set and he's mentioned that if they give him the chance to do it again he will. :) (I'm waiting for it!)

Micky? That's one I hadn't thought of. I've just been calling the Nick/Mandy pairing "Manic". :lol:

Does anyone know what Nick said to Mandy right before she said sweet talk doesn't work on her? I couldn't make out what he said.
Just watched it: "We both wore purple today. We're on the same page."

Love the way Nick and Mandy are around eachother. Old friends, completely comfortable around eachother.

Susan

Back