Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Another one? Sounds good!

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Another one? Better not!

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No way! Get lost!

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
This has been discussed here in that past, including what city it should be based in. My thoughts are: seven days a week = seven CSI series.

Not now. Maybe after 10+ years a re-launch, when people started to miss CSI or crime shows. A

Zuiker has said more than once that while open to a 4th show, he wants to wait until the original has ended, either through cancellation (worst case scenario), or through the actors and production team deciding it's time to wind down (best case, seeing as, though we'd love to see it go on forever, if it has to end, at least let it have a GOOD ending).

Also, prior to CSI NY (which I gave up on after two episodes; seriously Sinise, you were an Oscar nominee, could you try acting as opposed to phoning it in?) he'd said that he wanted to, if CBS would let him, set the then hypothetical 3rd CSI show in either London or Paris. I think that a London show would fly better over here. Especially if they get some Doctor Who people on it.

a CSI spin-off in Australia..... csi:sydney
It could be something....
(I would watch ... already one ;))

It's nice to hear that there are more people, who are wondering about this option too. Generally spoken, I believe it will be possible to have a fourth installment, if they really want to produce. I think that they won't entitled as CSI. Including the navy's we're invaded by crime scene investigators.

Though, this one strikes my earlier, it would be a nice-to-have to see a CSI International/ CSI Worldwide. A special series that shows differents cities all over the world randomly per episode. How'd you think about this?

Last edited:
It's nice to hear that there are more people, who are wondering about this option too. Generally spoken, I believe it will be possible to have a fourth installment, if they really want to produce. I think that they won't entitled as CSI. Including the navy's we're invaded by crime scene investigators.

Though, this one strikes my earlier, it would be a nice-to-have to see a CSI International/ CSI Worldwide. A special series that shows differents cities all over the world randomly per episode. How'd you think about this?

Great concept,but very expensive.I don't think it is going to happen.

I think 3 is quite enough. Some of the plots are getting abit old with them, so to add another show to the mix wouldnt be a great idea.

There hasn't been anything to suggest there would be a fourth series - it's always possible, but I doubt it. However, I do know there will be a new Law & Order: Los Angeles series this fall. :)

Personally, I think it's too late in the franchise for a 4th CSI.
Like someone else suggested, maybe further down the road when all 3 series are finished... then, maybe.

Interesting. They could play it like Criminal Minds where the team is invited in (why? 'cause they're a group of expert investigators unlike no other :p), therefore they're all over the map. Maybe have the cases limited to "special" cases only (serial killers, rapists, etc).

Back