New season promo!

Dang, you had me all excited that there was already a promo out! :lol:

lmao omg so did i! almost fell over my feet getting here! oh well if it is around the 1st its only a week or so away (when i'm moving prob).

i might miss the promo but making damn sure im moved in and have internet up and running before the 23rd lol.

Haha I thought you had one too and got all excited!! I was like, "How have I missed this???!" :lol:

Oh I cannot wait for a promo, I need one so bad!! I hope it's good...oh I'm getting so jumpy just thinking about it!! Can't wait! Bring on September! Not so much for school, but for my Flack and Danny fix!! lol! xx

GAH! When CBS is going to learn??????? They can't be so horrible of not sharing with foreing fans their sneak peeks or whatever they are called! :(

Be GENEROUS CBS! Open the promo for overseas fans too! :(

you are right my sweet Galina!!!!! I mean it's stupid because i stll i will wait for AXN to air Season 6 here so i don't see the difference in keeping promo for themselves. Besides they are the worst business men in the universe because in many other places they get the DVDs first than they are aired in their own countries as it happened in GB

HELLO CBS! a promo it's not going to kill you!

Back