Votes: 82 30.9%
  • 31-40

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • 51+

Votes: 10 3.8%

• Total voters
Still a youngin' here. 13-20 range. Although I wish I was 13 so I don't have to worry about universities and jobs and buying cars and paying people back for all those times I ruined said cars. :lol: Bleh. Turning 19 in November. :)

Turning 18 on May 15th, so I still sit in the bottom range. I joined when I was...15 I think? Anyways, I've been watching since I was 10 (first ep I ever watched was LV s1, I-15 murder).

I'm 19, nice to know that I'm not the only "young adult" who's "stuck" on CSI. My 18 year old cousin says that I'm an idiot for being "obsessed" (His word) with a peice of fiction. And that I'm "Too old" to watch stuff like CSI. :p

I'm 19. I turn 20 in about three months. It's hard for me to believe that I've been watching CSI since I was 12. That seems so long ago!

Wow!:eek: Seems like most of you are younger than 20! Well, I'm 32. I enjoyed NYPD Blue back in the days with David Caruso and started to watch Miami just coz he was in it! :lol:

Now NY is my favourite of the three CSI's. I've never watched the original series (dunno why really) and of Miami the first 2 seasons were my favourites, it hasn't been the same since Speed's death.:(

Back