Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

Man, I really miss the old greg!!! *starts crying* The other day I was watching CSI:miami and for some reason Greg came to mind. So when commercials came I was like, "Let me switch it over to Spike TV to see what greg is doing...and there he was commenting to Griss "Personally I'm glad I have a penis." ROTFL it was the episode where a man was killed while having a sex change operation..Gotta love the kid.

On and the comment about absorbing Grissom's thought? Grissom was like, "I thought I was supposed to say that?" and Eric was like "Ah, but I absorbed it!" lol I know someone on here has the convo on their sig...

and the time when Eric was stressed out, and Grissom wanted greg to run his DNA evidence before anyone and he tried to use psychology on Greg by saying, "Remember, Greg, this is your lab. You are the master of this lab, and what you say goes..." Or something like it. lol

KiaraMebarak said:
So when commercials came I was like, "Let me switch it over to Spike TV to see what greg is doing...and there he was commenting to Griss "Personally I'm glad I have a penis." ROTFL it was the episode where a man was killed while having a sex change operation..Gotta love the kid.

I saw that episode the other night too, and thought he looked so HOT in the shirt he was wearing.

Awww yeah gotta love that kid! :D

I've been all too caught up with CSI Miami lately (new S4 Miami is airing here, so without LV my attention is on Ryan for a while... that I drift away from Greggo :( ). Then with all the hype of Fannysmackin, I'm reminded again why I love Greg so much :) (Haven't watch it yet, but I'm spoiled enough :lol:) But that episode makes me love Greg more, if that even possible.

So lately, because of it, I've been back re-watching my LV S3 DVD. Now I remember why I loveeeeee him so much! :D Don't get me wrong, I still love Ryan, he is hot. But Greg's been my fave since the very beginning. And still is :)

Gotta love Season 3 :D First season of CSI that I officially watched, and Greggo was so funny and adorable.

"I'm open 24 hours." (A Little Murder)

Grissom: Why you're always doing that, Greg?
Greg: Because you make me nervous
:lol: (Fight Night) I hear the commentary for this one, and one of the writers said that Greg's been doing that a lot (like saying a long paragraph without stopping) and finally the writers were able to come up with a reason why. It's just hilarious!

"All work and no play makes Greg a dull boy." :D (Random Acts Of Violence)

"You infect me with mildew?" :lol: (Let The Seller Beware)

Not to mention SWAMI!!! :D :D
"Swami doesn't do magic tricks... Swami is here to reveal your DNA secrets." :lol: :lol: It's just so HILARIOUS. Especially his reaction when Grissom came up behind him :lol:

He's just too adorable! Gotta love that kid :D

And awwww when the lab blows up :( I haven't been able to see Fannysmackin yet but in Play With Fire, looking at Greggo all hurt like that... :( :(

I remember the first time I saw Greg..The fact that there was someone young in the lab kinda made me stop and watch for a second...I don't remember what's the name of the epi, but it was the one that had Sarah and Cat investigate the murder of a bloater that was on his bathtub...They needed someone to go around looking for a bottle of soda. Brass, Warrick, and Griss where all talking trying to figure out who would go out and look for a bottle when they all of a sudden looked back and there was Greg minding his own business...when he looked up Greg was like, "what?" lol and the music they played when Greg was looking all around the neighborhood was nice too..

Now, how I got interested in Wolfe is another story..

Ooh I know that episode... I think it's S4 'All For Our Country'. Awww I love that scene too. I was so excited "Greg going out of the lab!!" :D :D And the scene with Grissom, Brass, and Warrick is so funny too :lol:

I think the very first time I ever saw Greg is in that scene with him talking about braces, and he said "5 years of torture, but worth every penny... don't you think?" :D His smile just so adorable! I remember stopping in front of the tv on my way to the kitchen, "Who is this cute guy??" :lol:
My sister was the first one who started watching and I watched a bit here and there, but all I knew back then was Grissom or Catherine. Not knowing there's a cute young guy in there somewhere... :D Glad that finally I 'discover' him!

Now how you got interested in Wolfe? :devil:

I actually hated Wolfe!!! I would always be screaming at the T.V. "Can someone please get this kid out of the show! He's annoying!" then when he made a fool of himself by asking Natalia BV out on a date and then asking Delko for money because he didn't have enough...just broke my heart! *tear* Then on the episode where the snake *cough* i mean Mole was revealed...when he aggressed on cooper? Sooo Sexy!!! that was the first time i rewinded a scene with Ryan in it!lol :lol:

Awwww.... I've always liked Ryan since the beginning. :D He's so totally gorgeous! *drools* He's my fav!

But I remember really liking Greg too. I thought he was too cute. And that SWAMI scene was hillarious. I actually got a chance to record it, and I kept playing that scene over and over again 'cause it was just hillarious! :lol: His facial expressions were downright funny, and I would die if he looked at me the way he was looking at Sara. :lol:

Girl, I would commit a crime on purpose to have both of them swab me! Better go an buy some mint strips :lol:

Oh yeah... And when Ryan was still in patrol I'd commit a crime just so he could... eh, strip-search me :devil: But I wouldn't mind exchanging DNA with Greg either :devil: :lol:

*drags mind out of the gutter*

*cough* Right. Where was I? Oh, a question. I was just going to ask you Greg and Ryan fans: if you could only go out with one of them (NOT both!), who would you choose? Greg or Ryan?
csiangel asked me this, and it's so difficult to choose!

PS: Shadowfax, that swami scene is just too funny! :lol: Gotta love Greggo and his turban... :lol:

do you mean Greg or ryan? Or Eric or Jon?

Between Greg and Ryan? I would definitely go out with Greg cuz I know he would try hard to impress me...Plus, I know my drink would end up coming out of my nose sometime during the night LOL

Between Eric and Ryan? Eric seems like a quiet soft spoken guy..so I have to say Jon. Since I'm quiet there needs to be a little balance...

Hmmm... good question, Silhouette! That is a tough one: Ryan or Greg? Greg or Ryan?

Like I said, I love both of them, but I'd have to say that since I'm a Ryan fan from the very beginning, I'd have to go out with Ryan. I rather like the serious/complicated but sarcastically witty side of him. Oh, and did I mention his oh-so-gorgoues eyes, his sexy, sexy arms, that beautiful melt-in-my-pants smile, and that liquid dreamy voice? :devil: *drools, THUD* :devil: :lol:

Between Eric and Jon? Hmmm... I really don't know. I can't say I know Eric that well, but I do know that Jon is quite different from Ryan. He seems more relaxed and funny. I, myself, quite like the more serious/complicated type, though I'd want him to be relaxed enough to have fun. Damn! Now, I really don't know. *bites fingernails* Maybe I'll just go ahead and pick Jon anyway, since I'm already so in love with him. :devil:

Sorry, Eric... :( I still love you, but Jon/Ryan takes the cake in my heart. :lol: :p

I'm with KiaraMebarak here... I love both of them, but Greg's been my fave since the beginning. He seems like a really fun guy. I love guys with a good sense of humour. So I'd go out with Greggo :D

Ryan is hot and all... but he's too serious. Well he's got that complicated/bitchy side of him, and it'd be like a challenge for me. You know, that bad boy thing going on... :devil:
But I think I'd have a good time with Greg. He'd make me laugh and he just has that adorable personality. I'd count on him to brighten my days. He's just never boring... :D Not to mention good looking, intelligent, gorgeous eyes, adorable smile--you get the point :lol:

As for Eric or Jon... I think I'd go out with Jon. I can't really say cuz I don't know them as good as I know their characters... But like I said, I like guys with good sense of humour and Jon is a hilarious guy in real life. Not to mention he's TOtally GOrgeous! :lol:

Ah, yes... the TOtally GOrgeous One did me in. I like funny guys and all, and maybe they'd also be fun in be- erhm... in other things. But Ryan's serious and passionate about stuff. And to me, that passion translates into other more intimate things as well. :D:devil:

Here's my logical equation, if you will:

Ryan Wolfe: Serious Passion = Seriously HOTTT *cough* insert 3-letter word here *cough* :devil:

*ducks under PG-13 radar.* :p:devil:

I can see where your mind is going :devil:

Oh yeah... you can have Ryan then. I could have Greg. We could go on a double date! :lol:
Ryan can have serious passion, but Greg is... *cough* experimental :p I wouldn't mind experiment things with him :devil: :devil:

Well not to mention a date with Ryan would be costy... you practically have to buy new dinner plates each time! :eek: :p :devil:

Seriously, Shadowfax, I was thinking more of a fun date, but see where you're leading my mind... :devil: Oh who am I kidding? I never leave Gutterville! :p

Heheheh! I just knew you would say that about Greg! :devil: :lol: I could see it though. It's settled then, you have Greg, and I have Ryan. Where shall we go on our double date?

And yes, you do permanently reside in Gutterville. :rolleyes: So, howdy, neighbor? *waves* :D

Um, on a more shippy note... what if these 2 got together? Then it would be both experimentally fun AND passionate. :eek: That would be soooo dreamy! *chases after mind in the Gutter* :devil: But we could continue this discussion in another thread... :D

Back