Need help...asylum episode question

cre8nunity

Civilian
Ok bare with me here...I have watched soo much CSI and of course all the series's that I can not figure out which episode this comes from.

Ok I remember a CSI episode where this man in an insane asylum would draw everyday objects and creatures with a dark tinge to them, and one was a cat with thorns growing out of its tail
smile.gif

Does anyone remember this???

I can't seem to remember what episode, which CSI, or exactly what the cat looked like. All I know is I really really liked it and am going to get a tattoo soon that I would like to incorporate it in.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME...?:thumbsup:

I believe the episode you are looking for is from CSI Las Vegas season 5, and it's called Committed.
I slightly remember what the cat artwork looked like, and I'm sure that it would make an awesome addition to your tattoo.

Hope that helps. :)

Edit: I tried to find a picture of the actual drawing, but this is the best I could come up with. You can kind of see it in the top right-hand corner.

Last edited:
yOu are awesome! thank you that's it now just to find a clearer pic...I found this on a crazy search earlier but it's just not it exactly...on ward :wtf:

Here's the best cap I could make from the episode:

csi-521-committed.png

(BTW, you can edit your post within 24 hours to add something, rather than double-posting. :))

ETA: I was thinking there was a thread in the Fan Art forum for requesting screencaps, and I was right. If anybody needs a certain screencap from an episode, you can ask the awesome people in this thread to make it for you. :) (It's not that I mind making a cap if I can, obviously, but the Fan Art forum has a place specifically for this purpose, and you'll probably get more - and better - responses in there. ;))

Also, don't forget that we have an episode question thread right here in GenCSI where everybody can ask about something - such as remembering which episode contained a certain storyline or scene. :)

Last edited:
Back